Bonus - Vacation - Part 1

⭐️Thank you for 100k reads!!!⭐️

Gemma's POV

I woke to the sound of the ocean, and the early morning sunlight streaming in the glass balcony doors of our hotel room. Smiling, I rolled over in the empty bed and spotted my men sitting outside, chatting and sipping coffee, beautiful in nothing but their boxers.

They'd surprised me with this vacation for my birthday, and I couldn't believe how perfect everything was—our room, the view, the private balcony complete with seating area and lounge chairs. It was only the first morning and already the best vacation I'd ever been on. Totally worth the seven-hour drive.

Yesterday had been an exhausting day, though. Funny how just sitting in the car could wear you out. But we'd still had fun. We spent the last few hours of the day splashing in the waves, having an ocean side dinner at a fancy restaurant, and then taking a moonlit stroll in the sand. After showering, we cuddled together watching a movie and fell asleep surrounded by the fluffy hotel bedding.

Snuggling with my guys was one of my favorite things in the world—small touches and sweet, sleepy kisses warmed my heart. Looking at them now, though, I wasn't sure how I ever went a day without more of them.

Carey leaned back on a lounge chair with his legs up, as Tre relaxed in the chair near his feet. The way they were angled, both of them could gaze at the ocean while still giving me a very nice view.

The sun shone softly over Carey's tan chest and stomach and made the blonde hair on his legs look like sparkles. Tre's hand rested above Carey's ankle and as his head fell back with a laugh, Tre grinned and patted his leg.

It was a sweet moment, and I loved watching them together, but the movement made the muscles along Tre's arm and shoulders ripple, distracting me. God, they were gorgeous.

My phone buzzed on the table beside me, and I jumped as though caught staring at them. Checking the screen, I saw I had two missed texts.

Mama: Happy birthday my wonderful girl! I hope your trip is tons of fun! When y'all get back, y'all have to come over for dinner. Kenny planned a big Italian meal for you. He says happy birthday too. Love you!

I smiled at the phone. Mama and Kenny were doing great. He was around a lot, but they weren't rushing, and I was glad. It was good to see Mama learning to take care of herself. It'd only been a couple of months since they started dating anyway. There was no hurry.

The second message was from my best friend and just her name on the screen made me grin. Since she and her guys had been dating, or friends with benefits, I wasn't sure what she called it. She'd had lots of suggestions for things I should do with my boyfriends.

Most of them just made me blush, but there was one thing I wanted to try. I talked about it a bit with the guys a long time ago separately, but they never brought it up again and I wasn't sure how to. But from what Mandy said, we were missing out.

Maybe I'd work up the courage to bring it up while we were here. Everything was going so well. Maybe it could be the cherry on the ice cream. I giggled to myself at the thought as I pulled up her text.

Mandy: Happy birthday! Have fun with those sexy ass men, but don't fuck on the beach. They make that shit look hot in movies, but you'll just end up with sand where you don't want it.

I covered my face, smothering my laugh and tossed the phone back on the table. I had no plans to do anything on the beach. It was a public space, for goodness' sake! But the balcony was private, and no one would see us way up here.