*Thirty Five*

Carey kissed my shoulder then rolled off of me. I whimpered at the loss of contact, and he smacked my butt and snickered. "You'd have punched me if I tried to hug you while I was this sweaty any other time."

"Maybe." I giggled. "But right now, I don't mind." I peered back at him. "You already sweated on me. I need a shower too."

Leaning up, I kissed Tre's neck before turning over to my other side to face Carey. Draping myself over him with my head on his chest, I slipped my leg between his. "Now you're too far, Tre. Come here."

He laughed and shifted to his side so he pressed against my back. "Is this better, baby?"

"Yes. It's perfect."

Tre trailed his fingers down my ribs, over my hip, and then to Carey's eight-pack. I felt Carey's breath catch as Tre explored his torso and said, "That was fantastic."

I shivered and clenched my thighs around Carey's leg. "It really was." He was oddly quiet, making nervous butterflies take flight in my stomach. I kissed his jaw. "Did you like... everything?"

Carey squeezed where his hand rested on my ass, but tilted his face up to Tre's and nodded. "All of it."

Tre shifted up on his elbow and slipped his fingers into Carey's hair, pulling him closer for a kiss. They leaned together over me, and I watched as their tongues twisted together and Tre sucked Carey's bottom lip into his mouth. Carey's soft moan made my heart race as his dick hardened against my leg. Then my stomach rumbled, ruining the mood.

Tre pulled back from their kiss with a chuckle. "Next time," he stroked Carey's cock once, "it's my turn." He pecked my hair and rolled away. "But for now, why don't you two grab a shower while I warm up dinner?"

Carey's wide-eyes shot to mine and then to Tre as he stood beside the bed and took a pair of shorts from the drawer. Carey's brow furrowed. "Is that okay?"

Tre glanced back at us. "What do you mean?"

"For us to... be... together, without you. Shower together." His mouth fell open. "Or did you mean separate showers?" He rubbed his face and sighed. "I don't know what the rules are."

Tre shrugged and pulled his shorts up before sitting on the edge of the bed. "I guess the rules are whatever we make them. I've never done this before, either."

I sat up, pulling the sheet under my arms for coverage. I couldn't have an important conversation with my boobs hanging out. "We should figure it out, so no one gets hurt."

Carey sat up and leaned against the headboard beside me. Of course, he didn't bother with the sheet, he just sat there in all his naked glory. "That's a good idea."

"Well, for me, I'm fine with the two of you showering together, if you want to."

"But, what if," heat flashed over my cheeks, "more than washing happened?"

Tre's lips pinched as though he were restraining a laugh. "Baby, I'd be shocked if there wasn't more than washing. I'm okay with the two of you being together anytime. As long as we're honest about it, no hiding things."

"Oh!" I could do that.

Carey shrugged. "You guys were already together. I can't expect you to change anything."

"Alright." I guessed that meant I needed to consider the same thing. It would only be fair.

If I was at work, or whatever, and they messed around without me, could I handle that? I thought it over, picturing Tre and Carey together and tried to imagine not being there with them.

Their mouths on each other, kissing, sucking. It was new, but eventually, they could be doing a lot more. The image of Carey taking Tre from behind, sprang to mind. Their hard bodies moving together as deep moans filled the air.