*Forty Six*

Take it. Carey's words held a note of challenge and sent a rush of need directly to my core, even though they weren't for me. He was talking to Tre, and judging by the smirk on his face, he'd loved hearing it as much as I had.

Taking a step back, Tre pulled his shirt off and tossed it aside before hooking his finger in Carey's belt loop and backing toward the bedroom. Carey's soft smile was aimed at Tre as he started unbuttoning his shirt, but he spoke to me, "Come on, Gem."

He grabbed my hand as they passed and pulled me to the bedroom with them. As they stopped inside the door, I moved to the bed and stretched out on my side, more than happy to watch them make their feelings for each other clear.

The light shining in from the living room was enough to give me a good view as their kissing went from teasing, soft pecks to rough and needy, and my heart rate escalated with their actions.

Carey held the back of Tre's neck as their mouths moved together, and a small noise escaped as Tre yanked Carey's shirt off and pushed him against the wall. Tre's kisses moved to Carey's neck as he leaned there, breathing heavily.

"I'm sorry you were hurting," Tre whispered between kisses. "I should've told you how I felt before."

Carey shook his head and pressed his lips to Tre's temple. "It's okay."

"It's not." Tre shook his head. "You're funny and caring. I should've told you how much I love spending time with you." His fingers moved to Carey's belt buckle. "When I get home and you're already here, I'm so excited. I feel like a damn kid with a crush."

"Me too." Carey's soft laugh warmed my chest. "I used to only feel like that about Gem, but now it's both of you."

Carey watched Tre's movements with lust filled eyes as he leaned into his kisses and caressed Tre's back and shoulders while he undid his pants. Tingles filled my stomach as Carey's belt fell to the floor and the rest of his clothes followed a second later, exposing rows of corded muscle and his hard cock.

"You're so fucking sexy." Tre rested his forehead against Carey's as he slid his fist down Carey's erection. "I love you."

Carey whimpered as his hips lifted away from the wall into Tre's movements. His hands moved over Tre's sides, holding him close as he whispered, "I love you, too."

Tre kissed a path down Carey's stomach as he lowered to his knees. "You'll really love this."

My pulse raced as I watched Tre lick up and down Carey's thick shaft. When he spread his lips over him and took him deep, Carey cried out and his head fell back against the wall with a soft thud. He squeezed his eyes shut and panted as Tre sucked him hard.

"Shit, Tre." Carey's words became moans as he ran his hands over Tre's neck and scalp.

Tre's fingertips dug into Carey's thigh muscles as his mouth moved faster, and Carey held the back of Tre's head. "That's so good," Carey groaned and Tre hummed in response.

The throbbing in my pussy became too much to ignore. I scooted my dress up and tucked my fingers under my panties into the pool of wetness waiting there. Rubbing my clit, I slipped two fingers inside and moved with the same rhythm Tre used on Carey. The soft, wet sound of my movements joined the sounds of Tre's sucking and Carey's heavy breathing.

It wasn't long before Carey turned his head and caught me. He watched my hand move with a hungry look that sent tingles through me, and then his gaze met mine. "Goddamn Gem." His thumb caressed the side of Tre's neck. "Look at her."

Tre slid off Carey's dick and turned to see me touching myself. "That's our girl." His lips curved up on one side, and his eyes stayed on mine as he turned to lick Carey's length.