*Twenty*

Fingertips trailing in circles over my ribs woke me. As I took a deep breath and stretched, the pleasant soreness between my legs had memories of last night flashing through my mind, making me smile. "Morning," I whispered, my voice rough with sleep.

"Good morning, baby." I smelled Tre's minty breath as he leaned up on his elbow behind me and kissed across my shoulder to my neck.

"You already brushed your teeth. No fair."

He chuckled. "I took a quick shower too. Carey texted. He rented a moving truck and he'll be here at eight."

I huffed. "That's too early."

"Not for people who went to bed before three." Tre's teeth grazed my earlobe and his fingertips moved back and forth from my belly button to just below my breasts.

"How long until he gets here?"

"Twenty minutes."

That wasn't long. Arching my back, I rubbed against Tre's semi with my ass. He hummed as I massaged his nape and tilted my head to encourage his kisses. As he licked below my ear, his hand slid up to cup my breast and I moaned at the touch. His fully hardened length pressed against me and he groaned.

After our night, I wouldn't think either of us would be capable of more, but I wanted him, and he clearly felt the same. I rolled to my back, needing to see him and feel him in my arms. He leaned down for a kiss, but I remembered and turned my head away.

"Ew, I didn't get to brush yet." I moved to get up, but he laughed and kept his arm around my waist.

"I don't care."

"But I do!" I covered my mouth with my palm and he grinned.

"You won't let me kiss you?"

I shook my head.

"What about here?" He slid lower and flicked his tongue over my raised nipple. A shiver ran up my spine and he smiled before closing his lips over me, sucking.

His hand moved down and slipped between my thighs. I jerked from the light contact, and his brow furrowed. "Did that hurt?"

"Just a little. It's okay."

He caressed my center and made a soft sound in his throat that raised goose bumps across my skin. Throwing the covers off, he guided my leg over his head, settling between them.

For a second, he just looked at me and I considered covering myself—not quite embarrassed—Tre made me feel too good for that. But I was unused to the attention, especially with sunlight streaming in the windows.

He separated my lips with his fingers, grazing my entrance with his tongue and my inhale became a hiss. "Was I too rough, baby?"

Remembering the way he pounded into me with room shaking force, giving me everything I screamed for, made me tremble as my cheeks warmed. But Tre wanted me to talk about what I like—it even seemed to turn him on.

So I would. I'd do anything for him, even if I blushed as red as a tomato doing it. "No. It was amazing. I want you to fuck me like that again."

Tre pinched his bottom lip between his teeth and took a slow breath. His head dipped, but his eyes stayed on mine as he flattened his tongue and rubbed it over my clit. I shook and moaned as his warm mouth became my only thought.

He lifted his head to watch me as he circled his finger over the swollen bud, then moved lower, pressing inside. "So fucking tight." His breathing became as shallow as mine as he pumped in and out with slow, gentle movements.

My hips rocked against his hand, and he sighed. "That's my girl." He sucked and licked, sometimes trading his fingers for his tongue, and all the while, tension built inside me. I gripped his shoulder and the sheets, rolling my hips against him and panting.