IMPORTANT FOR THE PROGRESSION OF THE STORY

We are finally reaching the main plot!

Really soon, we'll be officially starting the game's lore. The boys will be studying in NRC and will be in their second year like in the original.
We'll be there as well!

What I'd like to ask is:
What about Yuu?
They will be present in the story, regardless, but how?

I intended to make Yuu gender-neutral and to not use either Yuuken, Yuuka or any other MC from the manga, since there're also going to be different ones in the future and I wouldn't be able to make it work.

Should I make the "standard" gender-neutral Yuu?
As in: brown eyes and hair in small ponytail, average-to-short height and androgynous bodytime. Quiet and reserved attitude.

Or would you rather have me making up my own version of Yuu?
(Both in looks and personality.)

Would you like me to choose with something similiar to a voting or random choosing sistem?
We can create Yuu together!

Personality wise, they'll have to be more on the "calm" or "friendly" side.
Meaning: calm, timid, friendly, shy/awkward, anxious or sweet and so on...

I'm afraid I'm not able to make up a "crack/memer" character :,)
Nor I wish to make a super strong character since I would like Yuu to depend on the Reader to some extent and have them form a trust based relationship with each other.

That doesn't mean I'll make them(Yuu) an helpless princess who can't do anything for themselves.
I'll add "determined" to their personality traits and I'll make them speak their mind. ;)

If you wish to go with the voting sistem, please leave a comment on THIS paragraph with one physical trait. (You can leave more for different traits)

I'll put all the suggestions in the next chapter and all of those who comment on that specific trait will be counted as 1 vote.
(Leave a comment here if you'd rather use this method.)

Otherwise, I'll take all of your suggestions and use a wheel to randomly choose between all of them.
(I think it'd be fun! ^^)
(Leave a comment here if you'd rather use this method.)

Same with the personality!
Want a small, shy person who wishes to fight for their home?
An anxious fellow who'll try to open up to "You" and the other characters during their adventure?
Or maybe, a friendly sunshine who can't ever be mean for the life of theirs?

I'll leave this for 1 week before officially closing the suggestions.

Then, right before the next update, I'll show the results and a drawing of Yuu!

And remember that Yuu will be gender-neutral. ^-^

Thank you for all the support you've shown me till now! It makes my heart melt. ♡

The next actual chapter will be out later today. (For me, today)

Have a wonderful day or night and thank you again. ♡

[EDIT: We're currently leaning for the random choosing sistem.]