Chapter 68 - Let's hear it

Couldn't fit it in one chapter so I'm sorry in advance for the ending. :x

~~~~~//$\\~~~~~

You slowly walked into the bustling lounge, where students from every year and dorm were seated around chatting and having dinner.

All while other scholars, who brandished the cerulean and lilac anemones on their heads, relentlessly ran from one side to the other, carrying trays and colorful drinks for the clients.

You were supposed to meet Azul and the twins for dinner, but you had come a little earlier than you four had previously arranged. It was a currently a bit after seven.

Maybe it was your subconscious, desperately looking for a reality that wasn't the one you had suddenly been thrown into since yesterday.

But you knew it was just wishful thinking and that the truth had been right there, in front of you.

In the end, you had found yourself wandering toward the hall of mirrors without even noticing, then ultimately deciding to enter Octavinelle when unable to come up with anything else to do so to kill time.

You heedlessly looked around as your mind was occupied by the upcoming confrontation, not noticing a tall and smiling young man coming to you.

"Professor, good to see you."

"Huh? Oh- Leavi, hello." You turned toward the polite voice and immediately greeted back with a small smile of your own.

Leavi Brymner. He was a junior from Octavinelle who happened to attend your course. He was an introverted and very polite student who never caused trouble. He also was a mer.

A mer-anglerfish, to be specific. You know those big fish with the little light on their heads who live in the depths of the ocean? Yeah, those.

"I see you're on the job. Trying to save up some money?" You asked kindly and the large third year nodded with a hum as he shifted an empty tray from one palm to the other.

 Trying to save up some money?" You asked kindly and the large third year nodded with a hum as he shifted an empty tray from one palm to the other

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

(This is an OC of mine, there's a little extra info on the picture at the start of the chapter. ^^)

"I've been trying to get my hands on some better sculpting tools. The ones I have are pretty worn out." The mer answered amiably, then looking around the crowded space.

"Ah, I saw Yuu earlier. They were helping out a pair of Heartslabyul students alongside a guy from Savanaclaw." He informed you as his hand came to rub the reddish hair on the back of his head.

"Were you looking for them?" Leavi assumed, furrowing his brows a bit when failing to find the magicless human.

"Yuu is...?" You quietly murmured to yourself at the new information but decided to temporarily put that aside.

"Actually, I was looking for your dorm leader. Do you know where Azul is?" You shook your head to free your mind and smiled gently at the pale skinned junior.

The other side of a glass tank - Octavinelle (& Twisted Wonderland) X Readerजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें