Q&A! (After-Savanaclaw Arc)

Hello, there! We've finally reached the end of this arc, as well...

And we're right at the starting point of Octavinelle arc! Which I know most of you are very hyped about.^^~

Like every other time, I'd like to THANK YOU all, from the bottom of my heart!

Back when the previous Q&A had come out, we were at 108k view, now... we're at 175k! AND more than 10k votes!

This really means the world to me, and reading all the wonderful and funny comments you guys leave is something I genuinely adore doing. It always warms my heart. ^^♡

But enough of that, let's start with the Q&A!

First question~!

~~~~~

Q: Will we find out about Azul's "little schemes"? Will that change the course of the story?

A: It'd be difficult not to notice our boy's... business, over there. So yes, the Reader will definitely come know of what's going on.

About how it will change the story... the lore will remain pretty much the same. As for the rest... the Reader and Yuu will be working separately.

Which I suppose, could count as a change of pace, no?

~

Not me already having written some of the most dramatic moments down to the details with dialogues, actions and all that... 👀💧

~~~~~

Q: Octavinelle arc is coming soon, what will the contract be? No way the Octatrio will kick us out of Ramshackle.

A: Yes, the contract will receive some alterations compared to the original one.

To be honest, the scene in which Yuu's asked to sign the contract is one of those I've said to have already written...

I'm prepared to feel guilty for making our octo-boy's heart ache. :,)

~~~~~

Q: Will there be more romantic interactions during the next arc, since it revolves around the trio?

A: It's quite obvious that there will be many contrasting feelings that the Reader will feel for the Octatrio.

But I'll say: the ending part of the arc will have a very emotional moment with Azul, which could also be perceived as romantic.

We'll also meet Rielle, once again!
And as a plus...

I've prepared some interactions with Crewel, which I'm sure some of you will be quite happy about.~ :)

~~~~~

Q: How do I address you?

A: I don't have any preference, really!

Author, Deleo, De, dude, bro or even pet names! I do often use "dear" myself when answering your comments. ^^

In terms of pronouns, I use she/her.
But I don't mind even if you get them wrong by mistake and won't really bother correcting.

To sum it up: feel free to address me however you want or see fit! ^^

~~~~~

Q: Will you be adding characters for RSA like Aurora's male counter part, Alice in Wonderland's counterpart, etc... Or will you just use the ones that are present in the game?

A: I'm honestly a bit afraid to do that because: let's say I create a counterpart for Alice, make up a personality, looks, a whole style and add them to the story... just for the canon version to randomly come out in the game. :,)