Q&A! (After-Heartslabyul Arc)

Well. In the last note chapter, after the end of the prologue, I was thanking everyone for 40k views.

Two weeks ago we reached 100k and now we're currently at 108k-

I'm in (happy) tears. QwQ

But anyway! We're now officially entering Savanaclaw arc, I hope you're excited.~ ^^

I know most of you are particularly looking forward to the Octavinelle arc (rightfully so) but I'd like to mention that in the Scarabia arc there will be a big thing happening that will regard the Reader- Cough cough and the necklace COUGH.

I won't say more though. ^>^

There's a little something I really wanted to talk about, regarding a (Twst)story that I've been working on for a while... but I'll put it at the end of this chapter!

For now, let's start with the questions.☆

~~~~~

Q: Is there a schedule by which you post?

A: I always post on Sundays! I don't really have a specific time to do that so if for you it isn't Sunday, that's simply the different time zone. ^^

~~~~~~

Q: Can you make a list of all the love interests?

A: Well, I must say I dislike whenever it's supposed to be an harem and the writer purposely leaves out some characters because they personally dislike them. ^^;

So, with harem I mean all the (appropriate) characters! Of course, no children, (Ortho & Cheka) and no characters already in a relationship (Professor Train/yeah, I know, I know, no dilf...😔).

Yuu is also NOT a love interest by preferred opinion between the readers. Or at least, from what I've seen.

For more, I suggest you check the previous Q&A where I explain how the "love interests" will work more in detail!

Of course, the Octa-trio and Rielle will be more relevant and/or favored. ^^

~~~~~

Q: What would our esteemed professor's reaction be to Floyd getting physical and squeezing other students? What about the first time he squeezed someone?

A: The Reader has been on the receiving end of a squeeze very, very often. But the thing is that Floyd, although he does squeeze them tight, never actually hurts them.

Hence, the Reader doesn't know the length of Floyd's strength in terms of squeezes.

Apart from a few times in which they had pried Floyd off an unwilling classmate (back at the aquarium), the Reader has never seen the moody eel actually hurt someone else with a squeeze.

And well... Floyd would also make sure they're not around.

~~~~~

Q: To the trio and Rielle: How would you react if the Reader were to fall in love/return your feelings?

Floyd: I'd like to say it ain't no surprise but it would actually kinda take me off guard.

Azul: Unexpectedly, a serious answer.

Floyd: I mean, I know Shrimpy likes me~, but I thought I'd need to insist much more to get someone so responsible for myself.

Floyd: Of course, the moment Shrimpy returns my feels there ain't no turnin' back... I also won't be as understandin' to the lil' sea pests swimmin' all around 'em.

Rielle: Why am I getting glances?

Jade: Not like you took them lightly in the first place, Floyd, fufufu~.