Chapter Eleven

A/N (Edited)

So the song above is the song for this chapter. If you hit the arrow next you have access to the meme. 

This chapter is a bit of a short chapter I apologize.

I KNOW THIS ISN'T TBS OR NEWT BASED MEME BUT BAHAHAHAHA🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 BAHAHAHHAHAH. LOOK I'm just trying to relieve the tension from these chapters with these memes and I am really hoping that it works.

Okay lets get serious again... I apologize before hand.

Song: Chicken Fried- Zac Brown Band

Annie's POV

We walked back to the mess hall and I held up the guitar so that Danial could see that I found it.

"What song are you going to play?" Daniel asked me once I sat down in the front of the mess hall.

"Lets see," I said with a song already in my mind, "what did Frypan cook for us?"

"Chicken"

Yeah I know chicken for breakfast. These guys have no sense for almost anything.

"Exactly"

I started to play.

PLAY SONG NOW

"You know I like my chicken fried

A cold beer on a Friday night

A pair of jeans that fit just right

And the radio u-up"

I looked up to see Daniel smiling. He was a small boy with floppy brown hair with a piece that stuck up in the back. His pretty blue eyes stared into mine as I sang. I could tell he was happy in this sad life. I felt bad for him because he was most likely going to be the first one to die in the Griever raid.

"Well I was raised up beneath the shade of a Georgia pine

And that's home you know

Sweet tea pecan pie and homemade wine

Where the peaches grow

And my house it's not much to talk about

But it's filled with love that's grown in southern ground

And a little bit of chicken fried

Cold beer on a friday night

A pair of jeans that fit just right

And the radio up

I like to see the sunrise

See the love in my woman's eyes

Feel the touch of a precious child

And know a mother's love"

I missed my mom. I missed my friends, and I missed my dog. I haven't seen them in forever and I don't know when I will ever see them again. I missed my little brothers. Mark and Jack. I missed my dad, where the shuck he is. It's been years since I've seen him.

"It's how it's the things in life that mean the most

Not you live, what you drive or the price tag on your clothes