Chapter Thirty-Three

A/N

Meme: we're all thinking it, Thomas. Your a shuck face, slinthead, bloody imbecile. 😊😊👍

Okay here is another chapter, I worked hard on this one so I hope you like it. Enjoy! :)

Also this chapter is hella long

Annie's POV

It had been two days since Teresa had come up in the Box. One day since Thomas and Minho survived the Maze. A couple hours sincce I told Newt who I really am and a couple minutes after Thomas was released from the pit.

I was working in the garden when I heard the news. Thomas was running across the lawn to Newt, Lindsey and I.

"Newt! Annie! She's awake! She's awake!" Thomas ran up to Newt and grabbed him arms to slow himself from running.

"She is?" Newt said curiously.

"That's what I just said, didn't I?" Thomas said, grabbing Newt's hand, pulling him to my hut that I had put her in just a couple of hours before.

"I'll go tell Gally!" Lindsey said quickly then ran off in the other direction. She had found out about Lindsey a couple minutes after she had come up and the two of us had a private conversation in my hut while watching the girl sleep.

Newt, Thomas and I ran off to my hut to find the girl. We opened the door to see an empty cot. "Well? Where is she?" I asked.

"I- well-she was in here but she-" Thomas stuttered over his words.

"Good job buddy, you are very watchful." I said

"I was only gone a minute-getting you two!" He replied.

"Yeah you were gone for only a minute," I replied chuckling, "But it only took a minute to get her shuck-face outta here!"

"Hey!" Gally shouted from a distance. "What do you think you're doing!"

Thomas, Newt and I raced out of the hut towards where the shouting was. It turns out that someone was throwing rocks down from the old broken apart treehouse in one section of the Glade. We could all guess who was throwing the rocks.

"Hey!" Gally yelled up to her. "Can we talk about this?"

For a moment it was silent then a huge rock came hurtling down from the top of the landing causing them all to scatter away so they would not be hit by the rock.

"I'll take that as a no..." Thomas muttered.

"I don't think she likes us very much," Newt said hiding under his arm, not giving himself very much protection.

"Hehe," Chuck chuckled.

Hmm another one to add to my list; night Newt, Gally gagged and Chuck chuckled. I thought, I need to write a book just about these things that I come up with in here. I'm not sure who would read it seeing that we're trapped in the Glade but whatever.

"Girls are awesome," Chuck said.

"I thought you already figured that out with me and Lindsey," I pushed him around slightly.

"Well yeah but you never threw rocks and tomatoes at any of us." He said proudly. I just raised my eyebrows at the crazy smiling boy that was standing in front of me.

"You're weird."

"Well yur a girl so you're automatically weird."

I opened my mouth to reply to that with a retort but shut it once I realized that there was some pretty hard truth in that statement. We are weird without a reason.