Chapter Twenty-Two

A/N Hey everyone I'm not going to add too much in front of the chapters from now on but enjoy!

This song is a good song to listen to while reading this chapter. ALSO PLEASE ACTUALLY CLICK THE NEXT ARROW BECUASE THIS MEME WILL BE SOMEWHAT USED IN THE CHAPTER!!! ^^^^^ Also sometimes if there's a video people don't always see the arrow and not look at the meme or are too lazy to click a single button.

Song: Dandelions- Ruth B.

Newt's POV

I smashed my face into Annie's pillow as she was lecturing her sister. The pillow smelled like her scent.

I can't believe that I had just kissed Annie.

My Annie.

She even let me kiss her.

I thought she was going to reject me at first. When she first pulled back it really looked like it. But then she didn't and she kissed me back.

"OW!" Lindsey's voice cried, "what was that for!"

Annie had thrown her shoe at her sister. I chucked to myself and pressed my face back against the pillow.

Annie finally coaxed Lindsey to leave and came back over to me. "I'm sorry about that," Annie said and flopped onto the cot next to me.

"She said she was just telling us that breakfast is ready." I pulled my face out of her pillow and looked up at her propping myself up on my elbows.

"Yeah so she said. She was obviously spying on us and came in before it got too out of hand." Annie said cutely and looked at me.

"Before it got out of hand?" I asked, raising my eyebrows.

She slapped her hand against her forehead, "oh you know what I mean."

"How far was it going? Hmm?" I asked annoyingly.

"Oh shut up." This made her get up from the cot.

I didn't let her go too far. "Oh no you don't," I said and grabbed her waist from behind as she was walking away. I pulled her back against me and that made me fall backwards still holding her against me.

"What was that for!" she said and wriggled out of my arms.

"Now you just sound like your sister." I laughed.

"Oh no, now don't go comparing me to my sister," she said, chuckling and pointing a finger at me.

I grabbed a hold of her finger in front of me and wiggled it around. "Is this supposed to scare me?" I said nodding towards the finger.

"No but this might." She said and she pressed her lips against mine. After a moment we pulled away.

"Hmm, it didn't really scare me, maybe you should try again." I said, widely. She licked her lips and cocked her head to the side.

"Hmm if you say so," she smiled as she attached her lips to mine again.

Annie's POV

We walked into the Mess Hall a little late but no one noticed. Newt and I walked straight towards the lunch line to get our food.

"What's for breakfast Frypan," I asked the boy standing there.

"Oats," He said. It was really Oatmeal but they just call it Oats. I go with it.

"Ooo sounds good." I took a bowl from him and put a spoon in the middle of it. Newt got his bowl then went over to get a cup of water. I waited for him before walking over to a table with Minho, Chuck and Winstin.