Chapter Thirteen

A/N 

Okay isabella_bus07 this song is for you also you said you wanted a fight scene so here you go. Yeah I know a little giveaway but you're welcome.

Again if you hit the next arrow you see the meme so please take a look at it!! This picture is just here because in this chapter he is a Cinnamon Roll. He is a cute Cinnamon Roll.

It's a bit of a longer chapter and you guys are in for a ride!!!!  Love you guys hope you guys enjoy.

So the song for this chapter is just a good song to listen to while reading there is no lyrics that match over to the chapter from the song but I just like this song and I felt it would go well with this chapter. If it doesn't let me know, I'm still new at all of this.

Song: Look What You Made Me Do- Taylor Swift (This is for you isabella_bus07 haha)

Annie's POV

I woke up to see the most ugly eyebrow infested face staring at me from Lindsey's cot.

"What the shuck are you doing here?"

"We're just having a meeting. What's the big deal?"

"We?"

"Yeah we," he looked back and I saw Minho and Newt. Minho was on the ground against the hut and looked like he was about to go to sleep any second. Newt was the exact opposite, he looked very awake but he looked bored.

His eyes drifted over to meet mine, "Mornin" he said.

My cheeks flushed at that, Damn that was hot, I thought.

"Good morning Newt," I replied, "Alby."

"I threw the blanket off of my body and let the cool air hit my body. I walked over to a small crate near the end of my cot and pulled a long sleeve shirt out. The shirt was a tan color and I realized it was one of Newts that he had given me one of the first days I had arrived here. I pulled the shirt over my head and pulled it down so it covered my tank top covered torso. The shirt fit me to a t, it hugged my muscled arms and waist.

Yes, I have muscles now. Oh don't be shocked women can have muscles too it is just hard to actually see them.

"Do you have a problem with us talking?" Gally's annoying voice said.

"No but I was wondering why you are having a meeting in our hut while I was asleep!"

"Lindsey wants to be a runner," Minho's voice slurred from the right. My eyes almost bugged out of my head.

"You want to be a what?"

"A runner, you know the group of people that go into the Maze trying to find a way out?"

"Yeah smarty pants I know what a runner is."

"Oh right because you apparently know everything before even we do!" Gally shot back at me.

I mean he isn't wrong I do, I thought.

"You seem like you don't like the idea of me being a runner," Lindse said, "Minho, Gally and Newt don't mind. They think it's a good idea."

"I never said I thought you should be a runner, I just said it was a possibility." Newt pointed out. His eyes met mine for a split second before looking away.

"You should not be a runner, I don't think it's a good idea," I said sternly, "Doesn't Alby also need to be here to make the decision?"

"Yes we were just talking about it before bringing it to him to make it official."