Chapter Twenty-Six

Hey guys....so Spring Break is upon us at my school!! So i should have plenty of time to update and write this upcoming week.

Also random fact I was listening to Maniac by Conon Grey while typing this. lol I don't know why but I just wanted to. Does anyone else listen to Conon Grey? or Maniac

ANYWAY....enjoy the chapter! :))

No Specific POV

"Congrats Shank you just killed yourself." That was the first thing Thomas heard after the door slammed behind him.

"What? Who are you?" the brown haired boy asked.

"Names Minho, are you the Greenie? The Asian boy replied and rested his hands against knees bending down.

"Yeah but I came up yesterday," he said. Thomas turned around in a circle looking at the place he was now trapped in.

"I know because we had a bonfire last night." Minho was still breathing hard from carrying the dark skinned boy who was now laying on the ground just behind him.

"There was another," Thomas said and turned back to the Asian boy.

"Another what?" Minho asked, looking up at the Greenie.

"A girl," he breathed.

"Lindsey?" He spoke almost right after the words left Thomas's mouth. "Or do you mean Annie?"

"Neither," Thomas said, "a new girl. She came up in the box, she wasn't awake."

"Another girl?" Minho asked in a surprised tone, "Is she also related to Annie?"

"What? No." He replied, "She was unconscious but she woke up long enough to say my name and my name only."

"Your name?" his voice cracked.

"Yeah, that's all she said and then she, I guess you could say, fell back to sleep."

"Interesting-" Minho barely got the words out of his mouth before a large screech came from within the maze walls. It seemed close to how loud the sound was.

"What was that!?" Thomas asked, looking up towards the sky.

"That my friend was a Griever," Minho said calmly but he was shaking with fear inside, "We had better get going."

Annie's POV

It's been a couple hours since we couldn't get Minho and Alby out of the maze. A couple hours since Thomas ran into the maze. And a couple hours since Teresa came up. She still hasn't woken up.

"It worries me because we don't know if he is alive or dead." Lindsey said. I knew who she was talking about. She had grown really close to Minho and they had become really close friends.

"Lindsey it will be alright," Lindsey and I were sitting in Newt and I's hut taking our turn watching over Teresa. Well it was my turn but Lindsey was on a short break.

"I know. I'm just worried," she said.

"I am too," I said worriedly. She was sitting on Newt's cot next to me with her head in her hands.

"I feel like it's my fault," she said.

"It's not," I said and laid my hand on her back trying to convince her. "You know it's all part of the story, everything so far here has gone exactly as the book played out. This is part of it, he will be fine."

"I know but it still scares me, being here in the moment,"

"I understand. I felt the same way after the doors closed." I contributed to her feelings.