Chapter Eighteen

A/N Lol this is what I look like through this finals week.

Yeah I have Finals this week that is why I haven't updated in forever. I'm terribly sorry but I have been really busy studying and studying.

The amount of things I do for you all. I could have been studying for my Algebra and English final but no I am writing Chapter Eighteen.

Well hope you all enjoy because If not well then I failed my finals for nothing (Just kidding the finals are tomorrow I don't know what I got yet)

Wish me luck!!

(EDIT: I republished this chapter because SOMEHOW I forgot the part where Thomas just bolts off after coming out of the box. The reason I forgot is because I was trying to go as much as to the book and in the book he doesn't run off but like Shuck it. I'm going to keep it as close to the book AND movie as I want!)

Annie's POV

Thomas brushed off of his shirt and pants standing up, staggering a little bit. Suddenly he broke into a run bursting through the boys standing around. The boys started to laugh and cheer as the boy ran at full speed away from us.

"Looks like we got a runnah," Newt said.

I laughed and just said "Maybe". He wasn't going to get far that's all I knew. Suddenly the boy tripped and fell down in the field.

"Oh gosh!" Newt laughed from next to me. I heard Gally laugh along with the blond boy. This was probably going to be the only time that the two would ever do anything 'together', agreed. The group slowly made their way to the boy and surrounded him so he couldn't escape.

We all said nothing as he swiveled his head, rapidly every which way, looking at his surroundings. He rotated in a slow circle with a mixture of scared, confused and anger in his face.

"Look at the Greenbean," Gally slurred. Thomas's head quickly turned in the direction of Gally, "Gonna break his shuck head checkin' out the new digs." Some of the boys laughed.

"Shut your hole, Gally," I said roughly and Thomas's head shot in my direction.

I saw Minho studying Thomas with his tight sleeves rolled up on his arms showing off his strong muscles. Newt sniffed at him with a strict look on his face. Chuck fidgeted back and forth, looking at Thomas with wide eyes and Alby frowned at the confused boy.

"Where am I," Thomas asked. His eyes widened at the sound of his own voice and I was a little shocked, it was higher than I imagined.

"Nowhere good," Alby said.

"Just slim yourself nice and calm." I said.

"Which keeper he gonna get?" someone shouted from the back.

"I told ya, shuck-face," another voice said, "She's a klunk, so he'll be a slopper– no doubt about it." The kid giggled a dumb laugh.

That kid was still talking, "--even do that much, bet me liver on it,"

"She said shut your holes!" Alby yelled.

"Keep yapping and next break'll be cut in half!" I yelled back, continuing Alby.

The brown haired boy looked around taking in everything and making a mental note.

"It's a long story, shank," Alby said, "Piece by piece, you'll learn- Annie'll be takin' you on the Tour tomorrow. Til then... just don't break anything." he held out a hand. "Name's Alby." He waited but Thomas refused.