Chapter Thirty-Four

A/N Hey guys a little notice before you read this chapter. This will be the last update for a couple of days because I am going on a trip with my school choir. We are going to Orlando, Florida to Disney World there. I will be able to be on the page and comment and read if I get time but I will most likely not be able to message or post so I made an extra special chapter for you.

Here you go! I truly hope you enjoy!

Annie's POV

We walked into the Med-Jack hut and I saw Lindsey, Clint, and Jeff already there, I saw Jeff and Clint patching up Alby while Lindsey was tending to other business. Newt and I walked over to where Alby was laying and stood around them.

"Is he any better?" Newt asked, walking over to the boys.

"A bit, he hasn't woken up from being in The Changing though," Clint said patting Alby's forehead with a wet cloth.

"How was he in The Changing, could you tell?" I asked the boys.

"Nope couldn't tell,"

"Hmm," the sound came from the back of Newt's throat.

We were all talking to each other, bringing up one thing or another when Lindsey came over and stood next to me, talking to be about Alby and the Greenie's, Teresa, condition.

"Hey Newt?" Lindsey suddenly asked, "Will you come with me I need to get something from the back and I need your help."

Newt looked to me as if asking for permission I raised my eyebrows and shrugged. That told him he could go so he nodded his head towards Lindsey and followed her out of the Med-Jack hut.

I turned back to Clint and Jeff and they both looked at me puzzled.

"Why did she ask him to go with her when we are literally her co-workers." Jeff asked.

"I dunno man," I answered, "I guess she just wanted him specifically or something,"

"But isn't he your boy?" Clint laughed.

"Whatever," I said smiling but pushing the topic aside.

Newt's POV

I looked to Annie and she gave me eyebrow raise and a shrug of her shoulders which told me she was okay with me leaving. I wasn't sure how I knew that that is what she said but I just knew. I guess I just knew her.

My feet took me out of the hut, following Lindsey around the side of the hut. She knelt down and started picking some flowers from some plants.

"What are you doing?" I asked.

"I'm getting plants to smash up into medicine." She said in a 'duh' voice.

That was so an Annie thing I guess they were sisters, huh.

"You can help me by picking those in that section right there," She said and pointed to a small sectioned off part of the plants.

"Is there a reason you wanted me to come out here instead of Clint, Jeff or Annie?" I asked kneeling down beside her and picking the plants that she directed me to.

"I wanted to talk to you about Annie..." She said trailing off.

I took a deep breath, not knowing where this was leading.

"Okay?" I said holding the 'aey' syllable.

"You can't break her," She suddenly said. She stopped and sat up straight on her knees, looking straight at me.