Chapter 1

"Hagrid..." Rose spoke up, her voice barely above a whisper.
"Yes?" Hagrid asked, looking down and to the side where she was.
"Is Harry alright?" She asked, glancing at Harry, wrapped in a blanket in Hagrid's arms.
"He's fine." Hagrid smiled.

Hagrid was holding the sleeping Harry as Rose was sat beside them both, struggling to stay down due to her petite size. Afterall, she was only three years old.
They soon landed and Hagrid told her that they had arrived.

"Hagrid... Everything go to plan, I presume?" Dumbledore asked.

Hagrid quickly explained how Harry had been asleep throughout the whole trip and that Rose wanted to stay up just in case.
Rose of course walked up to Minerva, lifting her arms. Minerva of course, took the child into her arms without much of a fuss. Afterall, Minerva knew what the child had gone through.

"Perhaps this place wouldn't be the best place for Rose... She's older than the boys." Minerva tried to explain.
"She will be fine, Minerva. I will even have Snape check on her regularly. Harry need's his sister. We cannot just seperate them." Dumbledore explained.

"Dumble..." Rose mumbled under her breath, getting herself out of Minerva's arms.
Dumbledore crouched infront of her as much as he could with his old age. "Yes, Rose?" He asked.
"I will return home... Won't I?" She questioned.
"In a few years." Dumbledore confirmed.

Rose sat on the floor where Dumbledore had motioned to. Dumbledore then placed Harry on the girls lap, wrapping a small scarf sort of thing to support him. Dumbledore then placed a letter infront of her, explaining that she was not aloud to open it. He then left with Minerva and Hagrid. She fell asleep.

It was early the next morning when she was awoken to a shriek. It was a tall, thin woman. Her Aunt Petunia. Petunia snatched up the letter and read over it quickly. She then grabbed Harry from Rose before forcing her to go inside, closing the door as she followed the young girl inside.

"Vernon! Vernon!" Petunia yelled out.

A fat man came out from the kitchen and looked at her. "Who are they?" He questioned.
"The weird people around... The rumours about the Potter children... They were about my own family... Meet Rosealine Lily Potter and Harry James Potter." Petunia spoke, motioning to the two children.

"H-Hello... You must be my Uncle Vernon and Aunt Petunia?" She spoke up, questioning it slightly.
"Y-Yes... Yes we are..." Petunia spoke, her voice hushed slightly, barely under a whisper.
"Harry's clothing is in the bag at the bottom... Mine's at the top." She informed.
"Th-Thank you Rose." Petunia spoke, her voice barely higher than it had been moments ago.

They stood in silence for a moment.

"Rose, how about you go see your cousin? We'll sort out your little brother." Petunia randomly spoke up.
"Okay." She shrugged, kissing her brothers forehead before heading into the kitchen.

In a high chair was a young, fat boy. He was scoffing his face with chocolate sauce and Ice Cream. She took it upon herself to use magic to grab an apple and cut it into slices. Like chips. Ensuring no colour other than the yellowish apple colour was being shown. She then gave them to Dudley, removing the ice cream from his view.

Dudley however walked in as Rose was helping Dudley to eat.

"What are those?" Vernon questioned.
"Chips." She spoke, pointing over to the remaining apples on the counter.
Vernon seemed rather surprised that she had managed to find a way to make him eat the fruit.

Later that afternoon, Harry and Dudley had been placed to bed. Harry in an old crib, in the spare bedroom. Her bed was in there too, but she wasn't asleep yet.
(Her bed had been given to her by Vernon's sister who seemed to be happy about the situation)

Rose was sat beside Petunia, allowing her aunt to deal with her hair.

"She managed to make him eat an apple." Vernon spoke.
"How did she manage that? When I give him an apple, he screams and cries." Petunia spoke, shocked.
"She cut it like chips." Vernon explained instantly.
"Well done, Rosie." Petunia smiled.
"Thank you, Auntie." Rose grinned.

It was a bit later when Petunia finally took her upstairs.
"Will Mommy and Daddy go to heaven?" Rose questioned.
"I'm sure that they will." Petunia explained, helping her onto her new bed. She tucked her in and then left the room.