Chapter 32

Harry soon arrived and they all watched as Lockheart walked out. He took a single photo but seemed to realise Rose. She gulped as she was pushed to Lockheart, but still ignored him as he spoke. Harry was lucky enough to be stood behind Hermione. Lockheart went on and on while she was just watching the issue with Draco and Harry from the distance. She soon got out of Lockhearts grip and instantly went over as Lucius entered. He was touching Harry's face and holding his wrist.

"Hands off of my brother, Malfoy." She spat.
"Ah, Lady Potter. It's good to see you again." Lucius smiled.
"I'm sure." She sighed. "Just keep your hands off of my brother." She explained.
"I appologise, Lady Potter." He smirked. "I don't want Severus yelling at me for making you upset, do I?" He asked.
"Of course not." She sighed.
"I heard of you teaching a Potions lesson last year. Draco said he found it rather... Amusing." Lucifer spoke.
"That Draco nearly blew himself up? Surely that's amusing." She shrugged. Fred however took this as grabbing her around the waist, telling her to chill out.

"I see you have yourself a boyfriend already?" Lucifer asked.
"We aren't dating. But I can see why you think that." She spoke. Mr Weasley however walked over and got into the convocation, letting Lucifer and Draco leave.

"Right, do we need anything else before we go home?" Molly asked.
"Can we go to a dress shop? I need some dresses." Rose spoke.
"Fred, take Rose to the dress shop and then you can come home with her." Molly spoke.

They headed off to the dress shop, letting the others go home. Fred sat on a bench as Rose went around the shop, grabbing different dresses. She paid for them before walking over to him. Fred took the bags from her, explaining that his mom would kill him if he didn't carry the bags for her.

Either way, they got to the Weasleys home and Fred gave her a kiss on the cheek before going upstairs and putting the bag's down. Rose couldn't help but feel butterflies in her stomach.

Fred walked back downstairs to the dinner that Molly had ordered.
It was a mail order, so they would send their own wishes to the order and they would return with the food.

They were single meals for everyone. Hers was a selection of Vegan foods while everyone else had what they would usually have at Hogwarts. She enjoyed it.

They all kept talking as they ate. Once again however she felt Fred's hand slip onto her leg again, this time up to her lower thigh slightly. She could tell that Percy had seen it again but gave up this time to tell them that Fred shouldn't be touching her.

Anyways, they had a fun summer. Rose thankfully didn't get ill. They soon however got to the day of Hogwarts. Quite like every year, Snape came to take her.

"Come on Rose, lets get you to the train." He spoke.
"We'll be there soon, don't worry." Fred smiled, kissing her cheek.

Severus seemed to want to say something about it, but chose against it. He grabbed Rose's things and apparated the items to the train. He then turned to her.

"Ready for stomach issues?" Severus asked.
"Professor, May I come? I don't want her to be throwing up her guts, all alone." Fred spoke.
"Yes, sure. Come on." He sighed, taking both of their arms and apparating to the trainstation.

Rose was quick to find the trash that had been moved for her. She was stood over it for over two minutes, throwing up her breakfast. Either way, when she moved away, she drank the potion Severus gave her. Fred was holding another.

They headed inside together as Severus left. They got into the compartment and Fred gave Rose a potion, explaining it will help her during the trip. She drank it and fell asleep five minutes later.

Her head was resting on Fred's lap as he gently played with her hair. Then she had his Robe over her body.