Chapter 27

MEMORY:

Rose was just 2 years old when she was pulled into a convocation with her uncles and father. Lily was upstairs with the New Born Harry.

"Unlce Moony." She mumbled.
"What's wrong cub?" Remus asked.
"Will you and Uncle Paddy protect me?" Rose questioned.
"We will always protect you." Sirius smiled to her.
"Harry too?" Rose added.
"Harry too." Remus confirmed.
"Your uncles will protect you both during your lives." James smirked.

"I'll protect Harry too!" She declared.
"You'll protect your baby brother?" Remus asked, grinning slightly.
"Yep! As his older sister, I will protect him!" She laughed.

Back to the Original Scene...

"Quirrel... But I thought... Snape..." Harry gasped.
"Snape would be the sort, wouldn't he? No one would think of poor, Stuttering Quirrel. Although... Snape knew it was me of course. Kept you away from me, didn't he?" He asked, glancing at Rose.
"He told me everything about you. Voldemort." She spat.
"You could be a powerful member to the Death Eaters, Rose. Why not help me and Join me?" A voice asked, clearly Voldemort.
"Me? Join you? Fat chance idiot." She spat.

The fight went on and after a bit, Voldemort and Quirrel turned into dust. She sighed. Letting her body slump to the floor. Groaning.

Rose looked at her passed out brother, grabbing the stone.

Minerva, Dumbledore andSnape rushed in. Minerva went to Harry, floaing him out. Dumbledore smashed the stone as Snape rushed to her.

Snape hugged her before he sighed, deciding not to yell at her yet.

"Miss Potter, perhaps we should hurry and get you to the infirmary. I'm surprised you can even be this quiet with such a spell affecting your body." Dumbledore explained.
"What spell... Is it?" She asked, breathless.
"The Curciatus Curse.." Snape told her, picking her up and carrying her to the Infirmary.

When Rose next awoke, she was in the bedrooom that Snape allowed her to stay in. Snape was in the chair, looking quite mad.

"I'm sorry..." She mumbled.
"I asked you to tell me." Snape sighed.
"Harry just grabbed me. I had no time." She explained.
"Just... Next time try and press your bracelet." He explained to her again.
"I didn't think about it.... I just needed to keep him safe." Rose sighed.
"Well you did well... You will return home tomorrow, now get some rest." Seveurs told her before leaving the room, letting her get some rest.