Chapter 80

The next morning, Fred and Rose woke up together. A day for them to rest before exams started up.
"Morning Beautiful." Fred spoke, kissing her neck as his hands went between her legs once again.
"Morning Fred.. Come on, no more.. We did so much last night." She smiled softly.
"I know, but your amazing. Now how about we go have breakfast?" He asked.

They walked downstairs after getting dressed. Everyone said goodmorning as they sat down.

"So did you two do anything yet?" Ron asked.
"Ron, don't be stupid. They started doing that stuff over a year ago." george smirked.
Fred blushed.
"George, that was a secret." Fred told him.
"The boy needs to know." George shrugged.
"I think ROse need's to slow down with how much she wants a kid." Ginny laughed.
"I'm an adult, I can do whatever I want." She mumbled, trying to ignore Fred's hand which was under her skirt, resting right next to her heat.

"I could've sworn I traumatized her on the Summer I returned." Sirius grumbled.
"Oh, you did." She smirked.
"Well your not pregnant so it's fine. Although, we don't officially know that. I heard the bed squeeking for a good 2 hours last night." Remus told them.
They blushed.
"Don't even think about it." harry sighed.

"Well, Looks like I'm getting Grandkids from Rose first. Sirius, Remus. You should be glad. You'll be granddads soon." Molly spoke.
"Cant wait." Remus smiled.
"Same. I get to teach it how to ride a broom." Sirius smiled.
"Who's gonna be what?" Harry asked.
"Hermione Godmother. Godfather I have no idea." Rose shrugged. "But we aren't pregnant yet so stop asking."