Chapter 66

Rose smiled softly as she got on the train with Fred, sitting down with him. She was still slightly confused as her Uncles had said that she wouldn't want to come home for Christmas this year.
Of course the trip was rather quick, even Rose could say that with the issues with her motion sickness.
They arrived at school and had their Welcoming feast.

The better part of the start of Hogwarts this year was when Rose and Fred stood together as two schools arrived at Hogwarts. They were then rushed into the Great Hall for Dumbledore to speak about the whole situation.
Dumbledore explained that the two schools would remain here while the Tri Wizard Tournament went on.
However... When she was told only 16+ were aloud to compete... She knew she'd have somewhat a terrible year.

This was confirmed on the day of the choosing of the Champions.

"Fleur..."
"Victor Krum..."
"Cedric Diggory..."

She felt better, seeing Dumbledore explain that those three were the champions. However, seeing the new paper, floaiting out. She gulped.
"I'm doomed." She grumbled.

"Rosealine Potter!" Dumbledore yelled.
"Babe, go ahead. It will be alright. We'll deal with it." Fred explained.
She got up and walked to him, grabbing the paper. It wasn't her hand writing. She went to the Trophy room.

They questioned her for a bit before the Minister spoke up.
"I guess she is close enough to 17. I want to keep this a secret though. Lady Potter has the power to fight this. If it were her brother though, I would have disqualified him already." He spoke.
"I'm sorry, but I do not give my consent for Rose to do this." Severus spat.
"Sorry, Sev. I had no choice." She mumbled.

Later on, she rushed to Fred, hugging him and without long, crying against his chest. He patted her head, whispering about how everything would be fine. In the next minute, Fred was sat on the bed with Rose between his legs, cuddling against him with her face on his stomach. He didn't mind.

George and Lee had been yelling at people not to blame Rose. And the fact she was chosen despite the curses on the chooser to stop underaged wizards and witches from competeing or being chosen... It showed how powerful she was.
Of course, most believed them due to that.