Chapter 37

When Rose awoke the next morning, she was still slightly exhausted. Fred wasn't in bed with her, and she had to get up for class.

Either way, the year started to go quicker as more petrifing situations began to take place.
Her birthday came soon and she thankfully turned fifteen years old. However, when she got told that Hermione had been petrified, she knew something was up. Especially when Quiditch was suddenly cancelled.

So when Rose was told by Ron and Harry that they needed help with Lockheart, she groaned. She followed after them and followed them all the way to the Chambers of Secrets.

She followed them and soon found herself once again helping with access. They had to get through a situation before finding Ginny laid, looking dead on the floor of the Chambers. Harry went and ran after Ginny. Rose however took her time, feeling a kind of suspicion about the whole situation.

And she was right... A young lad, around her age, maybe older, stepped out of the shadows and caused a fuss.
Harry was chased off by a Basilisk, but knowing Harry would manage, she stepped over to Tom Riddle.

"Forget I was here?" She asked.
"I knew you were there. I chose against it so you would not get hurt." He explained.
"Why would you want to ensure that I wasn't hurt? You're voldemort. You want everyone dead." She spat.
"Well then, it's hard to explain. But someone as pretty as you doesn't deserve to be killed just yet." Voldemort spoke.
"Why do so many of you say that? I hate being called pretty." She groaned.

They of course kept talking before Harry and the snake returned. Harry ended up killing it with its own tooth. She sent Hawks to heal him. However, as soon as she grabbed the tooth Harry had been stabbed with, she stabbed Tom Riddle's diary a few times, causing Voldemort to once again be defeated.

A regular year it seemed.