Chapter 73

Rose ran over to her uncles, careful of her heels. Either way, she hugged them both as she reached them.
That night ended with plenty of dancing. In which she had a list of those she had danced with for her 17th birthday.

Sirius,
Remus,
Severus,
Fred,
George,
Cedric,
Krum,
Dumbledore,
Hagrid,
Fleur,
Lee,
and then some others that she didn't even know the same of.

After that night, ost of the younger years had asked what happened, but nothing was told to them.

In no time at all, they were stood infront of the last task. She was stood with Sirius, Reus, Harry and Fred. The Weasleys stood behind them, all there to support her.
She went over to Cedric, kissing him on the cheek. Wishing him luck. This was done so she could put a protection spell on him.

They soon got into the maze and soon, both Rose and Cedric found the trophy. They decided to grab it at the same time.
In no time at all, they were in a grave yard and Cedric was hit by a killing stone. She didn't worry as she put a spell on him. However, As Peter Pettigrew came out, he shoved her to a Tomb Stone, which grabbed her.

Peter cut his own arm off before hitting her, using the blood and putting it into a cauldren. In no time... Voldemort had been returned.

Voldemort spoke to his followers before turning to her.

"Ah... Miss Potter. Wait no, It's Lady Potter now, isn't it? Has been for a year?" He asked her, walking over to her.
"That's me." She sighed.
Voldemort turned to Peter. "I thought i told you to get Harry here, not Rosealine." He spat.
"What's the difference, My Lord?" Peter asked.
"I do not wish for Lady Potter to be injured. Harry I would gladly." He explained, waving his wand for her cut to be healed.
"Why did you heal me?" She asked.
"I might be a dark lord, but I do not just kill ladies with titles." He explained.
"Why did you kill my mother then?" She questioned him.
"She had no title. She didn't let me get to the both of you. Then you stood and protected your brother... And well... It ended like it did." He shrugged. He waved his hand so she walked over to Cedric, moving him slightly to the cup.

"When your brother is dead, I might come for you." He simply spoke. She nodded, taking hold of the cup as she was apparated with Cedric. She coughed a bit but thankfully the potion Severus gave her was still workng.

She did however rush to a bin just in case.
Apparently Cedric was awake and was taken to the Infirmary.
Fred rushed to her side, patting her back.

She was however soon taken to the infirmary. Fred and Harry were there always. And the only reason Sirius and Remus ever left was as Remus had the full moon. Everyone was there for her.