Chapter 7

Rose was a good friend of nearly everyone in the first week.
Her first Potions lesson is when Rose found herself at the best of her life.

Rose was the one answering all of the questions. Snape infact seemed rather proud of the young girl, but decided against telling her that during the lesson.
After the lesson, we was quick to ask her to remain for a little.

"Yes, Professor?" Rose asked.
"You are great at Potions." He informed her.
"Thank you, Professor." She smiled.
"I'm sure your mother would be proud." He explained, nodding to allow her to leave.

The next time Rose was hanging around with the Weasley twins, she and them had gotten into a prank issue with Dungbombs.
Fred had gotten a peice of parchment and Filch was not happy.

She sat listening as Filch threatened the three with torture for their prank. She however had called Severus about the whole thing, the moment he had taken them away to his office.

The door slammed open, revealing a rather pissed off Professor Snape. She found herself smirking.

"Filch! Why are you yelling at these first years?" Severus asked.
"They pranked me! Threw Dungbombs at me!" He yelled back.
"Don't be pathetic Filch. Next time, do not threaten them with torture. I will have you fired." Snape spat, watching as Filch rushed out. "Rosealine. Are you alright?" He asked after.
"I'm alright now, thank you." She thanked.
"Weasleys, this is a warning. Do not get Rose into trouble." Snape sighed. "Now I want yo all to get to your dorms." He added before leaving.

"Merlin, he's protective." Fred laughed.

Another time Rose had gotten herself in issues was during a Defense Against the Dark Arts. Quirrel was acting weird again and made her stop after the lesson. She had called Snape as soon as he had asked.

She sat waiting at her desk as the rest of the students left the room. Seriously hoping Snape would get there quickly.

Everyone was gone, fast. So she sat there, looking at Quirrel who seemed to be making sure no one was around.

"Miss Potter." He spoke, however was interupted by the door opening and Snape popping inside.
"I have to take Miss Potter." He spoke, rushing the girl out.
"Thank you, Professor." She grinned.
"No problem." He spoke.

The year soon came to an end and of course, Severus dropped her back off at her 'home'. He left her at the doorstep after making sure she was alright.

"Rose." Petunia said.
"I'm back." She shrugged.
"Your brother and cousin are at school." She simply stated.
"I'll go grab them." Rose smiled.
"I'll take your belongings to your bedroom." Petunia sighed before walking upstairs, leaving Rose to walk out of the house to go pick up her brother and cousin.