Chapter 71

It was a while later, and it was officially the night before the second task. Since they were aloud to use wands, Rose had decided to use a spell to help her breathe under the water.
Not a bubble charm though, since it had a large chance of popping if anything touched it.
She was sat in the Library with Harry, Ron, Fred, Hermione and George. As they spoke about the next day, Minerva came in, taking Fred and Hermione.

Fred and Hermione were missing that evening.

Of course Rose found herself waiting, Moody beside her, telling her how she should be careful.
She was in a strapless bikini as it gave her more movement.
George was stood with Harry next to Rose, both holding towels.

Rose tied her hair back as the speach began. When the whistle went, Rose jumped into the water, she found her way quickly to the secret which was their dates from the dance or in Fleur's case, her sister.

noticing Fleur had been disqualified this round already, she quickly released Fred and Felur, ensuring the mermaids had been distracted. Rose was first place.

She helped Fleurs sister up and then George helped the still groggy Fred up. George then helped Rose out of the Water. Everyone instantly being wrapped in towels. Fred hugged her, kissing her gently.
Fred quickly thanked her and but moved away slightly as Dubledore announced she got first place, once again. Fred, proud of her clearly.
She was excited for the last task, even if it was even more dangerous than the last two tasks. However, with how it was going, she knew she had the highest chance of winning. And that was enough to rasie her spirits and give her the confidence she needed.