Chapter 67

When Rose woke up the next morning, she got herself into her school clothing. Today, she would be speaking to Rita Skeeter. Rose hated the woman, but was prepared to speak with her.

She stood waiting as her wand was weighed. She then had a photo with the 3 other champions.
Fleur and Rose were sat beside each other. Then Cedric was behind her. Kru was behind Fleur.

"Hello, I am Rita Skeeter. But you probably already know that. Right them, let's get started. Starting with the youngest." She spoke.
"We're in the same year, Skeeter. Calling her younger because she's just a few months younger than us is rude." Cedric explained.
"It's alright, Cedric." She smiled, standing up and following the woman into a cupboard.

"So, Miss Rosealine Potter, aged 14. Ready for the competition?" She asked.
"It's LADY Rosealine Potter, And I'm 16 years old. And no, I'm not ready as I didn't sign up." She spat. However, noticed Rita writing differently. She grabbed the paper and ripped it up.

"If anything is said about me on this paper, other than LADY Rose Potter is in the Tri Wizard Tournament, I will have you lose your job." She spat, walking out as she was pissed off with the woman.

The first challenge soon came and saw was sat on the bed with Fred, worried. She had on her sports outfit and her hair was tied up. She was worried about the whole Challenge and had around 2 meltdowns in the last hour.
Severus was however not aloud near her until the first task was over.

Soon, she was called out, so she took in a deep breath. "I've got a feeling I'm gonna have another meltdown." She grumbled, letting Fred kiss her before she stepped outside.
In no time, she had the egg and was back safely in the room before. She laid on the bed looking thing.

"Love, you alright?" Fred asked her.
"Yeah. Just tired... Carry me to the dorms?" She asked.
"Of course." He smiled softly.

The next week, they were called into a spare classroom and then seperated. Girls on one side of the roo and then boys on another side of the room.
Ron had made a joke, which led him swiftly to dancing with Minerva.
Once that was done, Minerva smiled.

"Now pair up and Practice." Minerva told everyone.

None of the boys seemed to move as the girls stood up. The first people to start the dancing were Fred and Neville.
Neville stepped forwards to dance with anyone.
However, Fred walked straight to her, bowing his head and putting his hand forwards for her.

"My Lady, May I take this dance?" Fred asked, having a laugh.
"Why you kind sir! I will take your offer to dance." She spoke, taking his hand.

Fred put his hand on her waist and Rose put an arm on to his shoulder. They then held hands and began to slowly dance around, unbothered by the viewers in the room.
Soon, others began to get into partners to dance.

It was a bit later when Fred was trying to think of a way to ask Rose to the dance with him, which of course came with Rose growing worried he wouldn't ask her.