Chapter 72

Tomorrow was Rose's 17th Birthday and she was rather excited. She could soon use magic outside of school.
Fred however had an amazing idea for her birthday.

Fred went to Dumbledore, asking for them to set up a party for Rose at school. Dumbledore quickly agree'd.

When Rose woke on her birthday, Fred oulled her out of the bedroom in her nightdress. The house elfs got her dressed for her big day. They braided her hair and then got her into a dress, which had Rose petals all over it.

Rose looked at herself, confused as to why she had been dressed up. Fred was dressed in a matching suit.

"Are we going on a date or something, babe?" She asked.
"You can say that, come on." He spoke. "I need you to cover your eyes with your hand." He spoke.
Rose did so, holding Fred's hand as he led her somewhere, before stopping.

Rose opened her eyes and was amazed as the whole of Hogwarts followed by the groups of the two other schools, were there, looking at her.

"SURPRISE!" A lot of them screamed. And she was surprised to see even Slytherin saying it too. She guessed that one was because of Snape

Fred moved her forwards. There were around 5 of the same cakes around the room. The cakes were large, 4 levels with tons of flowers on them. Edible of course.

She was truly amazed as they all ate. Leading to the whole Great Hall singing Happy Birthday to her.

After dessert, Dumbledore stood up. "Well, that was an amazing feast for a celebration of Lady Potters birthday. However, those under 6th year, you are being asked to leave now." Dumbledore smiled.

Many groaned but left. Harry gave her a quick hug before leaving also.
Rose and Fred had a small dance, but she soon found herself reading the daily profit.

Is it that Rosealine Potter was aloud to be in the Tri Wizard Tournament because today she turned 17? here is what we found out...

She sighed, walking to Fred.  Just in time for the house elfs to be giving out red wine.

She was even more shocked when Remus and Sirius walked in. She didn't expect Remus as it was the full moon 2 days ago.