Chapter 19

He turned to her. "Right then. This is my Chambers. Your room is just there." He pointed to a room. The door had a small heart on it.

"You put my mark onto the door?" She questioned.
"Of course. That mark means you protected someone fro the killing curse. And yet, you lived." Severus explained to her, about to go into the sitting room. "Remember, it's cold down here. Make sure to have your blankets on you as you sleep. I don't want you getting sick under my eye." He told her, walking away as she walked into her bedroom.

She got her PJ's. A pair of long pants and then a cropped top.

Her bed was amazing. It was a large, king size, with around 5 different blankets on it. She layed down, pulling the blankets onto herself before falling asleep.

When Rose awoke, she was given a heart attack due to seeing Severus's house elf infront of her.
"What's wrong, Annie?" She asked.
"Master Snape has called for you, but tells Mistress Potter to take her time." The house elf explained.
"Thank you, Annie. Mind telling Sev that I'll be right there?" She asked. Annie nodded and quickly faded, going to tell Severus that she was coming.

She got herself up and quickly checked the time. it was around 7pm. She stayed in her PJ's before leaving the room.

"Yes Sev?" She asked.
"We're going up to the Great Hall to have supper with the other Professors." He explained, motioning for her to get her shoes on.

She quickly put them on before following Snape through the castle to the Great Hall.
For some reason all of the Professors were on the Hufflepuff table near the end, next to the doors. They were all close together, chatting.
Rose sat beside Dumbledore and Severus.

"I see Miss Potter has only just woken from a nap." Quirrel spoke up.
"She's a growing girl, Quirrel. She needs the rest. And Miss Potter, what is with the cropped shirt? You're surely going to get cold wearing that." Poppy explained.
"I'll be fine." Rose smiled.

"I'm not worried, Rose. I know that Snape will keep you under control." Poppy smiled.
"Cant control a growing young lady. Not Lily and James' little girl anyways." Minerva shrugged.

"I heard Miss Potter took runs around the castle. Snape, you may walk quickly but I heard she goes quite a bit quicker than you." Another spoke up.

"Rose, I heard you may have a crush on a certain red haired male." Minerva stated, smirking.

"No she doesnt. She's not allowed to date till she's 16." Snape spoke up.
"Sure she can't." Minerva spoke, winking to Rose.

"You're turning into a father, Severus." Dumbledore smirked as everyone laughed.
They all ate their food before returning to their rooms to sleep.
Rose, despite sleeping earlier, fell asleep almost instantly.

Rose woke at 5am. In which she got changed and went for a run.