Chapter 46

When Rose woke up she was taken straight to Hogwarts. Instead of going to the feast, Rose and Fred were given permission to go on a small date. She got herself changed into a cottage dress. It was a white shirt with a blue dress.

Rose smiled towards her outfit as she saw the first years walk in with Percy yet again. She smiled at them and walked over.

"Heyya first years! I'm Rosealine Potter, I'm the Quiditch Seeker and I'm in the 5th year!" She smiled.
"Your the Girl-Who-Lived." Someone gasped.
"I didn't know that." Rose spoke sarcastically.
"Where are you going?" Another asked.
"On a date with my younger brother. Now, let's show you your rooms." Percy announced. Percy left with the First years as Fred walked inside, taking her by the hand before walking straight back out with her.

They walked down to the Quiditch Field, sat talking to each other. However, Rose suddenly saw a dog walking around. He seemed tired and quite exhausted.
She stood up with some of the food in her hand.
Fred noticed this action and walked with her towards the dog. Rose knew exactly who this dog was.

She sat infront of the dog as it stared back at her.
"Hello there Puppy... I'm Rosealine Potter. Here, you look hungry... Paddy. Here's a bit of food>" She offered it to Padfoot who instantly ate from her hands.

"Fred, grab some water." She smiled to him. Once he was out of sight, she looked back at the dog. "Uncle Padfoot, you have some explaining to do." She sighed.

The dog transformed into her uncle, Sirius Black.

"Merlin, you look like your mother." He spoke instantly.
"Stop the small talk, Uncle Padfoot. Can you explain to me why you thought it was funny to ditch me and go to Azkaban?" She questioned."Surely you thought of this because you did afterall go after Peter as if it was nothing." She rolled her eyes.
"I didn't think and I truly am sorry." Sirius glanced down before looking back up to her. "I'll be free at the end of the year I'm sure. Now, tell me. Who's the lad?" He asked.

"Fred Weasley.." She sighed. "My boyfriend." She added.
"Boyfriend? You're fourteen!" Sirius spoke, surprised.
"Fifteen, Padfoot. 16 in May." She groaned.
"Fine, you can have a boyfriend." He sighed.

"Good, because if you would have said no, I wouldn't have listened to you." She winked. "Now turn yourself back so you can have some water." She told him.

Of course, Sirius turned back to his from before placing his head on Rose's lap, allowing her to pet his head.
Fred rushed over and handed her a bowl of water, which Rose held as Sirius drank fast, as if desperate.
Of course, after Sirius finished, he licked her cheek as a sign of thank you before rushing off to wherever the man needed to be.