Chapter 34

Rose got to the Common Room and took a seat down at a chair by a table. She had all of her Revision set down for herself. It made the whole thing easier for her.

Either way, she ignored the first years as they walked inside, being spoken to by Percy. She was busy drinking her coffee and writing notes.

"Oh, and you may notice the redhead over there. That would be Rosealine Potter. Although, you might want to just call her Rose. Just go to her if you have any issues, she looks after everyone. Although, make sure your not in the classroom while she's helping out because I heard the 1st years were tortured last year in potions." Percy laughed. "Oh, and for you young lads, don't try anything with her. Rose here is in interest with Mr Fredrick Weasley. My Younger Brother." Percy explained. He then explained where they were meant to be going for their dorms.

She sat revising for another three hours before she felt someone behind her. His hands gently going on her shoulders.
"How many coffee's have you had, Darling?" Fred asked.
"Around six..." She mumbled.
"Rose, you've got to start sleeping more." Snape spoke as he walked in with Minerva. She sighed.

"I'm not being draugged with Sleeping Draughts, am I?" She asked.
"Get drinking." Snape spoke, holding the potion.
She groaned. "No." She grumbled.
"Rose, drink it." Fred spoke.
"No." She stated.
"Hold her." Snape sighed.

"got it..." Fred sighed, gently grabbing Rose and pulling her onto his lap. He held her arms down and used his own legs to hold her legs down.

Snape sighed. "We could have done this a lot easier." Snape stated, forcing the vile to her lip, causing it to go down into her mouth and then down her throat. He then moved away, proud of the achievement.
"I hate you all." She grumbled.

After three minutes of Severus and Minerva telling her that sleep was important, Rose had fallen asleep In Fred's arms, head falling against his chest.

"Take Miss Potter up to her room, Mr Weasley." Minerva spoke.
"Boy's cant go up the girls staircase." Fred stated.
"Take her to your room then. I'm sure you've slept together before." Snape shrugged.

"We haven't actually..." Fred spoke.
"It will be fine. Go ahead." Minerva waved him off.

Fred nodded and carried her up to his own dorm. He put her in his bed before getting into it also. He gently moved her so she was leaning her face against his chest. He smiled at her, kissing her on the forehead before soon falling asleep.