Chapter 13

Rose got ready for school as quickly as she could.
Her outfit was...

A simple Black and Brown dress. Some brown shoes. And then she put a brown bow into her hair to hold it back slightly.
She smiled at her appearance before making her way gradually downstairs.

"Don't you look great." Severus spoke.
"Thank you." she smiled.
"Lrt's get going." He explained, taking her arm so he could apparate her to the car, once again early.
Once taking her potion, she waited for the Weasleys inside the train again.

Once the Weasleys arrived, they had time to play a few games, however they didn't overdo anything due to Fred and George knowing Rose had been sick lately.

"Hey, so Rose... How are you feeling? You know, now that your over the whole Wizarding Flu situation." Fred spoke.
"I'm good. Severus got me back up on my feet in no time." Rose explained.
"it's good. A lot of people usually die while having Wizarding Flu though." George spoke up.
"Have you two had it before?" Rose questioned.
"All of us Weasleys have had it. Even Ginny and Ron." Fred explained.
"How come I got it right now? At 12 I mean, especially if your sister, aged 9 has already had it?" She asked.
"It depends when you're in the Wizarding World. it usually spreads at a certain time. You're just unlucky to get it first, but lucky enough to somewhat stop it straight away." George told her.

"I guess that's a good thing, then." She smiled, only to realise that people were crouding the trainstation, causing her to quickly put on her robe, tucking in her hair.

"You still use that?" Fred asked.
"I don't want to be noticed... It's hard to deal with everything when people want to see me every 2 seconds." She sighed.
"I guess that makes sense. You'll do it next year too or will you leave it?" Fred asked.
"Probably not. Everyone will be focused on Harry because he's new. I don't have to worry about it." She shrugged.
"That's a good choice. Maybe they will only look at you for your pure beauty." Fred flirted.
"Calling me Beautiful, Fred?" She smirked.
"I'm not wrong." Fred smirked back, causing her to instantly blush.

"I'm going to get some fresh air." She spoke, walking out and going out to the nearby doorway. She then sat down on the floor.
She took in the fresh air as the train was moving. She still felt rather sick...

She was however interupted by the noise of knee's cracking as a male, her age, kneeled beside her.

"Everything alright?" The male asked.
"I'm good... Who are you?" Rose asked.
"Cedric. I'm in Hufflepuff." The male explained.
"Well, I- I'm uh..." She looked down.

Cedric looked around slightly before smiling. "Rose Potter. Gryffindor. Don't worry, I know." He smiled.
"Thanks for making sure no one was around." She spoke, quite happy.
"We don't want you being ran over." Cedric joked.
"I think I dealt with that last year." She shrugged.

"Hey, if you don't mind me saying... You seem a bit pale. Are you feeling alright?" Cedric asked.
"Kinda got Motion Sickness. Had the Wizarding Flu two days ago too... Guess that doesn't help." She shrugged.
"A Potter... Motion Sick? Wouldn't have expected that." Cedric joked slightly.
"Well, my mom was Motion Sick a lot... It's normal." She laughed slightly, trying not to puke.
"Want me to call a Professor for you? If you throw up there might be after results. The trip is really long to Hogwarts..." He added.
"I'll call Professor Snape If I don't feel any better. Do you mind going to the Weasley twins and telling them I'm gonna sit out here till I feel better?" She asked.
"Of course." Cedric nodded, walking away.

After five minutes, she felt worse than before. She barely managed to get to an empty compartment, dropping down against the floor as she managed to put her bracelet to her face.

"Sev.. Can you come get me? I feel sick..." She mumbled.

Not even five minutes later, Severus appeared infront of her with a potion.
"What's wrong Rose. I thought you were over the flu." Severus sighed.
"Motion Sickness..." She groaned.
"Come on then Rose." He smiled before apparating her to Hogwarts. They walked up to the Great Hall.

"Professor Snape. Where did you disapear off to?" Dumbledore asked.
"Had to grab Miss Potter. Her Motion Sickness has been playing up." Severus explained.
"that's alright. Rose, why don't you take a seat and drink some water?" Dumbledore suggested.

Rose nodded, walking away to grab a drink of water.