Chapter 61

It had been a while since Rose had been in trouble for the Love Bite on her neck. In fact, she was getting ready to head to the Weasley's household. She was staying there due to the World Cup. She had been invited by the Minister to bring one friend. She picked Fred. Either way, Remus was the one to pack everything for her school year due to him trying to hide the huge dress she would be wearing to the dance. He didn't want her to know about that.

Of course, Rose didn't know so she got ready. She would get to fly with the teams too. Mainly the famous Seeker, Krum. Apparently she and him would get to see who was better at finding a snitch. ROse knew she was just as good as him.

She got to the Burrow and had some fun with the Weasleys, Hermione and Harry, playing games with them.
Of course, when the day came for the World Cup, She went with Percy the quick way before she was dropped off.
She got her hair into a braid before pulling on some sports clothing.

She walked to where the team were talking to the Minister.
"Ah, Lady Potter. How are you?" The Minister asked.
"I'm alright." She smiled.
"Krum, this is Rosealine Potter. The Gryffindor Seeker at Hogwarts. " The Minister explained.
"I have heard a lot of you. From your baby life and now." Krum spoke. "You are going against me?" He asked.
"I am." She nodded.
"I'm going to laugh if she's better at Quiditch than you." Someone laughed.
"Well, Rose here is good at potions, charms and Quiditch." The minister smirked. It was clear that the Minister was trying to brag about her to the men. Even if it wasn't needed. She was already famous.