Chapter 76

Rose got herself dressed for the date. A simple tied hairstyle and then a dress. She found Fred waiting in the kitchen.

"That looks like an outfit you'd wear to a meeting, Rose." Ron joked.
"Just because I look better than you." She rolled her eyes, following Fred out of the house.

Rose and Fred ate at a fancy resteraunt for Muggles. However after they finished and were waiting for their supper. Fred got up from his seat before getting down on one knee infront of her.

"Fred..." She spoke softly.
"Rose... We both want to start out family and I really think that starting off with our marraige is a great idea. I just really want to start everything and therefore, marrying the love of my life. Do you accept?" he asked.

Rose looked at the ring. She was already crying so she nodded, kissing him untiil he stood up. Fred put the ring on her hand, causing the Muggles to cheer.

The waitness gave their supper.
"It's free. A celebration for your proposal." She smiled.

The had supper before deciding to go see Harry to tell him the news as well as the Dursleys.
Fred was confused about the identical houses, but followed Rose.

Rose knocked on the door and was greeten by Petunia.
"Ah Rose, what can we do for you?" She asked.
"Wanted to speak to you and Harry. Then clean out my room." She shrugged.

They walked to the living room.
"Okay, so we wanted to tell you all... Me and Fred are engaged." She spoke, showing her ring.
"We're so proud of you." Petunia smiled.

They spoke a bit before watching Rose pack her bedroom. She waved her wand and everything packed itself. Everyone watched in amazement except for Fred who was use to it.

She said goodbye to Harry before heading back to Sirius's house to tell everyone.
Everyone was called into the sitting room as they waited. They all sat down.

"Okay, so you may know Rose want's to start a family." Fred spoke.
"Your pregnant?" Molly asked.
"Are you?" Remus questioned.
"Hold up, your pregnant?" Sirius asked.
"No! Not yet. We aren't pregnant." She spoke.
"What's the news?" Ron asked.
"I proposed to Rose." Fred explained.
"Did you say yes?" Sirius questioned. She nodded.
"Did you tell your brother? Also beautiful ring." Remus said, holding her hand to look at it.
"She deserves it." Fred smiled.
"When do you plan to get married?" Arthur asked.
"I was thinking Christmas day." Fred smiled.
"I think that would be wonderful." She smiled, laughing slightly.

"I'll speak with Dumbledore. How about at Hogwarts?" Severus suggested.
"Thank you." Rose smiled, hugging Severus.