Chapter 57

Rose was forced to sit there for almost half an hour, as Sirius spoke to her about Sexual feelings. When she was finally free, she was horrified. She sat at the dining table, staring off to the distance.

"You alright, Rose?" Remus asked her. When she didn't answer, he turned to Sirius. "Sirius, what did you do?" Remus asled.
"I gave her the talk, of course." Sirius shrugged.
"Ok, that's why your Goddaughter seems traumatized." Remus sighed.
"I have been corrupted." She looked down.
"Atleast we know she won't be doing anything for a while." Snape smirked as he walked inside the room.
"When did you get here?" Sirius asked.
"Five Minutes ago." He shrugged, putting a bag on the table.
"What's that?" Remus asked.
"Some food for Rose. Knowing you two, she'll starve by the end of the week." Severus shrugged.

"Can I go to the Burrow for a few hours?" She asked, standing up.
"Go right ahead, Rose. Have Molly bring you later on." Remus smiled, kissing her forehead.
Severus gave her the motion sickness medicine which she took before getting into the fireplace, flooing to the Burrow. She stepped out, closing her eyes so she didn't get too dizzy. Once she was better, she went to the kitchen where the family were eating still.

"It's not my fault that I love her." Fred groaned.
"Awh, you love me?" Rose smiled.
"Rose, when did you get here?" Fred asked.
"Around a minute ago. Sirius, Remus and Severus were all speaking so I decided to get out of their hair for a bit." She shrugged.
"Do you want something to eat, Rose?" Molly asked.
"No thank you, Molly. I ate at Sirius's. I'll wait upstairs." She smiled, kissed Fred's forehead before heading upstairs to wait as the family ate their food.