Chapter 68

Rose soon arrived at the Study Period for the week. Snape was making sure Gryffindor and Slytherin were doing their work. She sat opposite Fred, left one.

Ron and Harry were talking about how neither of them had dates yet, which she found rather funny especially when Ron asked Fred who he would be taking to the ball.
Ron seemed to forget that Rose and Fred had been dating for a while now, even if Fred hadn't yet asked her to be his date.
Something hit her arm, so she looked up at Fred, slightly confused.

He made weird movements to ask her to the dance. She smiled and nodded. Of course, only then did Ron remember that Fred was already dating Rosealine.

Throughout the whole week however, Rose kept getting notes, asking for her to go to the dance with them. Rose found this to be annoying as she had told everyone already that she had said yes to Fred. They however didn't take the message and the notes began to increase slowly.

However, what she didn't expect was Fred to go up to the Head Table one day, speaking to Dumbledore for a moment. He then put his wand to his throat.

"Right, everyone. Listen up. Rose Potter already has a date for the dance. So If I get told one more time, shes been asked to the dance. I'm going to get mad." Fred spoke, removing his wand from next to his thraot before going to Rose, hugging her.

In no time, it was Christmas day, the day of the party. She got to her room with Hermione to get ready for the dance.