Chapter 18

Rose woke up early on Dudley's birthday, quickly sorting out his ten presents. She then made a pretty healthy breakfast, including some meats that she struggled to cook, but still did.

Today, the boys would be going to the Zoo while Rose had an invitation to stay with Snape for the rest of the time off before school.

She ate her food with the rest of the family before watching Dudley open his presents as normal. She then got herself changed for the day.. Her outfit was a simple oversized sweat shirt, which was knitted. She then had black shorts on which wasn't visible as her shirt went to above her knees. She then wore some knee length boots.
Her hair was styled as normal, brushed out. But with a small braid going down the back of her head.

She said a goodbye to her siblings as she waved them away, letting them drive off to the zoo. She then sat on her luggage, waiting for Snape to appear.
She heard him walking, stopping beside her.

"My Letter arrived earlier today. Explaining the whole Permission slip situation. Would you be able to sign it for me?" She asked, not looking up.
"Of course I can, Rose. Now how about you get up so we can get going?" Snape asked.
She nodded, getting up. "Will we be going to your home?" She questioned.
"Afraid not. Dumbledore wishes to have you in his view for the time being seeing as you got il the last time that you had off. He just want's to ensure you don't get sick during this summer." Snape explained, taking her bags.

"Will I be staying in the Gryffindor tower?" She asked.
"Afraid not to that too. You'll be staying in my chambers till the year starts. Then we'll move you back to the Gryffindor tower. I'm sure you don't want to leave your brother alone anyways." He explained.
"That's fine." She smiled.

They were walking for quite some time when they suddenly apparated. She groaned as she bent over, instantly puking up the breakfast she had this morning. She felt a hand rubbing her back. Of course, the first time this happened, Snape had just handed her a potion but seemed more comfortable with her now. She groaned as she stood up.
"You never get over Apparating, do you?" He asked her, handing her a potion. "Take this and you can have a nap when we get to my chabers." He explained.

She nodded, drinking her potion before following him into the castle quickly. They went into the Dungeons and soon found a hidden appartment. Severus knocked on the painting and it opened. They walked inside and he turned to her.