Chapter 69

Rose was soon dressed for the dance. (Imagine any dress -It needs to be floor length) you want with matching shoes, a hair accessory) She then had her hair curled slightly.

She smiled at her outfit that her uncles had bought for her. She didn't understand the theme but it was fine.
She helped Hermione with her hair before walking with her down the Great Hall stairs.
Instantly, Krum took Hermione's hand and helped her down the steps. The moment Fred noticed her, his eyes widened before he ran up the stairs to her.

"Wow.. Just Wow. That outfit.. You look beautiful." He spoke.
"You can thank my uncles for that." She smiled.
"I will be thanking them." He smiled, helping her slowly down the stairs so she didn't fall.

"Ah, Rose, don't you look amazing. I'm sure Severus would like to speak with you. Anyways, are you two ready for the dancing?" Minerva asked. They nodded.

Of course, the door finally opened. She was at the back of the line with Fred. It wasn't too long until she and Fred were dancing together.
They continued dancing for a good amount of time before heading up to the Professors.
Fred made sure to keep hold of her just in case she fell over. The last thing he wanted was for her to get injured or embarrased.