Chapter 83

It was Harry's 6th year Christmas and the whole family were staying at the Weasleys house.
Rose was laid on a sofa, napping. She had been sick quite a bit for the last two sort of weeks. Her body was struggling to keep up so she was sleeping whenever she could, that or just laying around.

Rose remained laid on the sofa, listening to the surroundings about Christmas. Fred kept checking on his wife.

Later, Remus was about to leave. But stopped, knowing something was wrong.
She was woken up to the sound of fire. She got up and followed the adults. Ginny and harry rushed off, so she followed. But seeing the Burrow being blown up, she rushed back to them, tears already falling from her eyes as she hugged Fred.

Most of them either went to Sirius' home that night or the shop for safety.
Rose remained quite sick for around two months. Poppy came to see what she could so, however didn't expect to be told she was pregnant..
She kept her pregnancy a secret, despite being almost 6 months pregnant.

However... When she was told Dumbledore was dead, she know some issues would come into action.
This was answered not even a week later when she had a miscarraige due to the amount of stress she had been going through.

They soon had to get Harry away from the Dursley household and to safely.
They traveled in pairs.

Harry - Hagrid
Remus - George
Bill - Fleur
Tonks - Ron
Sirius - Rose
Arthur - Fred
Kingsley - Hermione

They got to to the Burrow quickly.
When Rose got with Sirius, she nearly collapsed when she stood, but Sirius quickly helped her inside.

George had a missing ear it seemed.

Fleur and Bill had their wedding soon but the Minister gave her something that Dumbledore left her. A baby outfit and a struffed Gryffin. It seemed Dumbledore knew he wouldn't see the baby.

Soon however they were attacked. Fred and George got Rose and apparated back tot he house, holding her as her Motion sickness slowly caled.
Ginny returned to school.