Chapter 31

Rose woke up to the sounds of yelling downstairs. She rubbed her eyes and sat up, however when she saw that Fred and George weren't in the room. She somehow knew the twins were the ones being yelled at. She got up and rushed downstairs. Seeing her brother however, she rushed over to him and pulled him in a hug.

"Oh God... Thank goodness you're alright..." She mumbled.
"The twins and Ron went to go grab him last night, earlier this morning." Molly explained.
"As long as they won't get caught." She shrugged, noticing Fred looking at her outfit.

"Fred, her eye's are you there, not down there." Harry hissed at Fred.
"Sorry." Fred looked away.
"Breakfast everyone. Come on." Molly spoke.

They al walked into the dining room and then sat down. She once again sat between Fred and George. One of Fred's hands going onto the top of her leg. She didn't complain. She also noticed that a lot of the food were in seperate dishes. The meats were in dishes together while the other stuff, seperate. She smiled towards Molly. Rose decided on just grabbing a plate full of fruits and a bit of rolled bread. She began eating, drinking orange juice when it was handed out.

Soon, Mr Weasley got back from work, instantly walking over and sitting down.
"Good morning Weasleys and Rose!" He spoke.
She saw Ron explaining to Harry about who he was and where he worked.
"And who are you?" Mr Weasley asked Harry.
"Ah, so I finally get to see Rose's little brother." He smiled. Rose just nodded. They continued to eat for a while, before Percy went to grab the mail. He handed it out, noticing Fred.

"Fred, hand off of Rose's leg." Percy spoke, smacking him on the back of the head. Instantly causing Fred's hand to be moved off of her leg. Either way they all opened their letters.
Of course Molly told them that they were going shopping so they went off to get dressed.
She wore ripped jeans, an oversized shirt that she tucked in. She then put on her school robe, which went over her shoulders and had the Gryffindor symbol on it.

She waited as everyone got to the fireplace. Fred holding her around the waist with Harry staring. She was slightly tired, a bit of shaking going on again.

Either way, Ron went in the fireplace first. Then Harry who messed up.

"Fred, why don't you go with Rose since ou won't take your hands off of her?" Molly suggested. Fred agree'd and floo'd with her to Diagon Alley.

Fred walked with her into the bookshop. They walked inside and got to the front of the place. Apparently Lockheart was doing a book signing.
Most girls simped for him, but Rose always believed that he faked most of the stuff he did. That, or he was too sassy about it all.