Chapter 22

Rose didn't like admitting that she needed help, so the fact Fred had been the one to calm her down... it made her feel slightly weird.
Either way, she pushed that to the side of her head as she made her way down to Professor Snape's classroom for a potion that Poppy had run out of.
Apparently since Poppy couldn't leave, she discharged Rose so she could do the favour.

Her hair was down and then she wore a skirt, shirt and robe.

Due to her slight issue on Calming Daughts, she wasn't aloud in classes today. Being too calm caused issues with magic. She walked inside Snape's class.

"Miss Potter. Can I help you?" Snape asked.
"Poppy needs a potion for one of the students in the Medical Wing. It's a Pepper up Potion I believe. She's all out upstairs at the moment." She explained.

"I'll be back in a moment. Watch the students." Snape said, leaving.
Rose nodded, walking over to Harry and giving him a hug before sitting down in Snape's chair.

"Who's she?" A girl asked.
"My Older Sister. Rosealine Lily Potter." Harry explained.
"Harry, don't make me take points away from my own house." She sighed.
"Sorry Rose." Harry sighed.
"How come you aren't in your school robes?" Draco Malfoy spat.
"Miss Potter is not aloud to attend actual school today as a slight issue. Don't question her." Snape spat, walking inside.

"Professor. The potion?" She asked.
"Sent it straight up. I want you to watch the class with me and help out." Snape smirked.
"Alright." She nodded.

WARNING! FUNNY SCENE AHEAD!

"No! No! Neville! Cut each of those again."

"Harry! Don't you bloody dare mix in that direction!"

"Malfoy! Throw that potion out. If not, It will blow the whole room up."

"Goyle! You added too much. To save that, add some spider legs. Only half of them. Make sure it's perfect."

"Hermione, well done, but next time, don't chop the beetle, it's safer to squash it and then chop it." She explained.
"Professor Snape said to just chop it." Hermione spoke.
"10 points fro Gryffindor, she is helping you. Listen." Snape spoke.

"Woah! NEVILLE! Turn down the heat!"

"GUYS! Stop trying to go over the mixing limit! Your going to blow yourselves up!"

"DICE! NOT BLOODY CHOP!" She yelled.

Snape watched in amusement. Rose didn't care who she was speaking to. Everyone was being elled at.

"Drink it." She told someone who messed up their potion for the 7th time.
"I..." He mumbled.
"Throw it away. TRY to help someone else." She sighed.

"OI! MALFOY! HARRY! STOP TRYING TO THROW IDIOTIC THINGS IN EACH OTHERS POTIONS! 10 POINTS FROM GRFFINDOR AND SLYTHERIN!" She yelled.

At this point, Minerva and Dumbledore had peeked in the room to see what the yelling was about. They were impressed. Minerva, even saying she wanted Rose to help out her lessons.

"NO! NO! NO! IF YOU ADD THAT, YOU'LL KILL EVERYONE!" She yelled.

"I.. Am Iron Man." She sighed as a person had made metal.

"Hermione, that's the wrong colour. It's deadly." She sighed.

By the end of the potion, around 78% of the class had perfect potions. Most complaining how such a pretty female could be so rough.
Snape was however rather impressed.