Chapter 35.5

They finished their dinner before walking out of the Great Hall, on their way back to the dorms.
What she didn't expect to see was Harry, Ron and Hermione... Stood infront of a wall with a essage on it, written in what looked like blood. Follow by Mrs Norris, Filches cat... Hanging from a rope. Seemingly dead. She didn't like that her brother was getting yelled at but she really didn't want to see that.
The death of her parents was well enough for her. She felt tears start to fall from her eyes.

The trio were told to stay, as well as Rose. Fred left after ensuring she was going to be alright alone.

"She's not dead. But she has been petrified." Dumbledore explained.
"Ah! Thought so! So unlucky I wasn't here. I know the perfect counter curse that would have spared her." Lockheart spoke.
"But how she has been petrified... I do not know." Dumbledore sighed.
"Ask him! He surely knows! He did it!" Filch yelled, pointing to Harry.
"Filch! Quit bringing my brother into this! Unless you have evidence that my brother comited this crime, then your comments are unneaded!" She yelled at him.

The trio explained that they were having lunch and how Harry had been stuck in detention since 2 minutes ago. Lockheart of course agree'd saying he ran over.

Snape tried to get Harry in trouble, but the trio stood up for themselves. She watched in suspicion as they spoke about what they had done. She knew she'd be called into a meeting about this situation.

"I want to see punishment! My cat has been petrified!" Filch yelled.
"I swear to Merlin, will you stop thinking like an idiot! If you have no proof that my brother and his friends did this, then there cannot be any punishments!" She snapped at Filch who left as soon as the trio did.

"My Potter, my office." Dumbledore spoke as he, and others headed to his office. She hated that she had to deal with her brothers mistakes yet again.