Chapter 29

Rose woke up slightly late, but instead of worrying, she got herself dressed and then headed downstairs.
Since she was meeting her uncle's boss, she decided to wear a somewhat fancy dress.

She walked into the Sitting Room, seeing as everyone spoke about everything. The fourteen year old girl just took a seat beside Petunia who was stood next to the fireplace.

"And Rose, what will you be doing?" Vernon asked.
"Sit here and Look Pretty." Rose just shrugged.
"Good." Vernon nodded.

Petunia and Vernon spoke for a while before she heard a knock at the door. Dudley answered the door and took the two adults coats, inviting them inside. They then walked inside, giving a sort of introduction to Petunia and Vernon.
They took a seat, finally noticing Rose sat there.

"And who are you?" They asked.
"This is Rose, my Neice." Vernon explained.
"Hello there Rose, what are you doing at your uncles house? Where are your parents?" The woman asked.
"My parents... They're uh... Dead." She explained, looking down slightly.
"Oh dear... I am so sorry..." The woman gasped, shocked of what she said.
"It's good." She smiled.

Everyone ate their meal before sitting down to speak. The cake remained on the counter for later.
However, that was interupted by a thumping sound upstairs. She knew it was Harry but knew she couldn't just leave. Vernon of course left to sort it out. But he came back five minutes later and continued to talk.
It was interupted moments later by cake dropping onto the guests and Vernon trying to say sorry. The guests left and said they had fun minus the cake incident.

Rose sat in the Sitting Room as Harry was locked in his bedroom for the mistake that he made. Rose just packed his belonging's. She pressed her bracelet and waited for Snape to appear.

"What do you need Rose?" He asked her.
"I need to get to the Weasley's home. I was wondering if you could take me." She spoke. Although she was still in the dress she had worn at the dinner.
"Very well... Are you changing?" He asked, motioning to her formal outfit.
"No, it's good. I will change at the Weasleys." She smiled.
"Let's go then." Severus said, taking her bag's and shrinking the before taking her ar to apparate her. He apparated her to the Burrow before knocking on the door.

"Ah, Severus, Hello. Oh and Rose, what are you doing here?" Molly asked.
"Uh, I was wondering if you'd have me for the Summer. My Aunt and Uncle Are a bit mad." She shrugged.
"Of course we will take you in. You're always welcome here." Molly siled, taking the bag's from Severus and aking them the normal size.
"Bye Sev. Thank you." She smiled.

Severus nodded before leaving. She just sighed and walked into the Burrow. Careful of her dress so she didn't accidently show anything that she didn't want to. Either way, she waited as Molly went to go tell the others that Rose was downstairs, waiting to see them. Also telling them she'd be staying for the remainder of the Summer.