Chapter 12

When Rose woke, she still felt rather terrible.
From the fact she had been at the Weasleys a day before Snape would have pocked her up, she guessed she was in Snape's home.

Rubbing her eyes and warm face, she slowly sat up.
That was interupted as Snape walked into the bedroom.

"Glad to see you're finally awake." Snape spoke.
"What happened?" She questioned.
"Yesterday morning, you wouldn't wake. When you did, you were completely out of it. Why didn't you tell me you were going to take the bus?" Severus questioned, taking a seat beside her bed.

"I didn't know anything was wrong with it... How come I got sick?" She asked.
Severus touched her forehead. "You're not over it yet. But it's the Wizarding Flu, of sorts." He explained.
"Please dont tell me I'm bed bound..." She grumbled.
"Since you came to my home to learn potions, you may do that. However, when you get tired or it get's too late, then you will sleep." Severus told her.
"Thank you." She grinned, hugging him.
"Careful Rose. I don't want you overworking yourself. You've only just woke up." He smiled. "Annie!" He yelled.

There was a small pop before a small elf appeared infront of Snape.
"Yes Master Snape? How can Annie help?" She asked.
"Please get Miss Potter something easy to eat." Snape explained.
"What would that be?" Annie aksed.
"How about a chicken soup, bread and then a hot chocolate." Snape explained.
"Snape, I don't wish to be a burden... But I'm Vegetarian." Rose spoke up.
"Okay, Annie. Change the soup to a vegatarian one. Buy some if need be." Severus told the elf.

"How come you dont eat meats?" Severus asked.
"it just seems mean... Animals don't choose to die..." She shrugged.
"I never noticed at Hogwarts." Severus sighed.
"I don't eat a lot. It's harder to notice what I eat." Rose shrugged.

Severus told her to come down to the potions room when  she ate.
Rose finished her food and made her way downstairs to it with Annie's help.

Rose and Severus had a lot of fun making Potions.
An hour before they were going to Hogwarts, they made a sort of Love Potion.

Apparently, Snape wanted to see if she had any feelings for anyone.

"I can smell... Fireworks... Fresh Brownies... And... Knitted clothes!" She explained. "But what do you smell?" She questioned.
"Lilies and books." Snape sighed. "You have your own smell too infact. So you should listen out for males doing the potion, smelling you. Now... How about you get ready so we can apparate you to the trainstation, hm?" Snape asked. She nodded and rushed off to get ready.