Chapter 33

When Rose awoke from her Potion caused slumber, she was rushed straight to Hogwarts. In which, an elf quickly guided her to the Dungeons and Snapes classroom.
She sighed, walking inside before seeing Ron and Harry. Followed by a rather pissed off Snape.

"What did they do this time, Proffesor?" She asked.
"They drove a flying car all the way to Hogwarts. Nearly destroying the Whomping Willow!" Snape spoke. "And then, as if that wasn't enough, they got caught by Muggles also!" He added.
"You... Did... What?" She asked.
"If it was my choice, you two would be out of Hogwarts, Tonight!" Severus spat.
"However, it is not your choice, Snape. They are not in your house." Dumbledore spoke as he walked inside with Minerva.
"Although, I will not be punishing either of you, also." Minerva said.
"Like I said, If it was my choice, you'd be out of Hogwarts. But I know Rose will give you a punishment that is larger. Rose, go right ahead." Snape spoke.
"Yes, I believe Rose should decide." Dumbledore smirked.

"Harry, you're grounded. However the punishment for you both... A full week of detention for getting caught by the muggles. And 20 points will be taken from each of you for the destroying of the Whimping Willow." She explained.
"Rose, the year hasn't even started. Surely you wouldn't take the points fro us." Ron spoke.
"OK, make that 40 points from both of you. 20 points for the damage and 20 points for the attitude. Want it to get worse?" She asked.
"No..." They both sighed.
"Wow miss Potter." Minerva spoke.

Either way, they got told to go to the feast. Rose wanted to yell at Harry so she just dragged him out by the ear. Yelling at him as they walked to the Great Hall. She dragged him inside by the ear before dropping him off at Hermione.
Quite a lot of others were laughing as Rose sat down, grabbing parchment and a pen. She began writing to the Weasleys.

Hello Mrs Weasley,

I am writing to you to inform you about Ron's idiotic deeds during the first day of Hogwarts.
You may have noticed Mr Weasley's flying car is either missing, or destroyed. Well, Ron and Harry flew to Hogwarts in it, getting themselves caught by quite a few Muggles.
I've given them a week full of detentions and forty points were taken from each of the two. However I'm sure you may have a punishment for Ron, so I will let you do so. I added a punishment to Harry, I grounded him.
Signed,
Rose.

Rose sent the letter off to Mrs Weasley before gently leaning her head against Fred's arm as she listened to Dumbledore, welcoming Lockheart and the new students to the school.
Either way, she ate her dinner, which was toast with Avacado, Lettuice and tomato's. She then had a side of Watermelon, oranges, apples and dragon fruit.
She then decided to have some coffee. Of course, she was getting older and her tiredness was showing. There was milk but she didn't feel comfortable using it.

She had her coffee black with 1 sugar. She mixed it before trying some. Surprisingly it was great. She continued to eat.

After finishing, she decided to have a coffee upstairs, so she asked Annie to take one up for her. She did so.

Dumbledore told everyone that it was now time for everyone to go to their dorms for the night. So they did so.