Chapter 42

"I... Hello there Severus.. It's lovely to see you again. How are you?" Rose asked.
"Where.. Were... You?" He asked, clearly pissed off.
"I was... Uh..." She mumbled.
"Tell Snape where you were because I too want to know where in Merlin you were!" She heard Remus speak as he walked in. She was surprised as he definetely went home earlier.
"Unlce Moony? I thought you went home this morning." She told him.
"No Rose. I went home 2 days ago. We've been looking for you since then." Remus sighed.

"Huh? I wasn't reading for two days straight." She said, clearly doubtful.
"You were reading? Wait have you even ate in the last two days." Severus asked.
"No idea." She shrugged.
"Get your butt in that bedroom and get some sleep." Severus pointed to her bedroom and of course she headed off to sleep.

Around half an hour after Y/N fell asleep, Remus popped inside, kissing her forehead gently. "Sleep well Cub." He smiled before leaving her to rest.

The next morning, when Rose woke up, she was in an oversized Weasley jumper with the giant F on it. Fred's. She however had some shorts on underneath.

Rose was rubbing her eyes as she went to the table inside Snape's kitchen. She sat down, ate her breakfast quickly before drinking her orange juice.
Rose soon finished her breakfast and began heading off to her bedroom. However, the sleepy Karma came to Rose as she stubbed her toe on the wooden leg of her bed.

"FUCK!" She yelled, pulling her leg and foot up into her hands as she cried out.
"LANGUAGE!" Severus yelled from his room.
"SORRRRYYYY!" She cried out to him.
"DONT GIVE ME THAT ATTITUDE TO ME YOUNG LADY!" He yelled, still in the other room clearly.
She sighed.