Chapter 23

After helping out with Severus's class, Rose headed to the feast. Of course, she knew the first years might be a bit scared of her, but she didn't mind too much.

She got into her seat beside Fred, leaning her head against his arm.
Harry walked over, sitting down, opposite her and to her right. Opposite George.

"Hey, Harry. How was Transfiguration?" She asked.
"It was alright. Professor McGonagall was a bit mad when me and Ron were late though." Harry shrugged.
"That happened." Rose smiled.
"Wait.. Rose, you were really harsh in Potions. How are you like this now?" Hermione asked.
"That's Rose for you. She's kind normally but when you're messing something up that she loves, well what happened in potions is bound to happen." Harry explained.

"Oh that makes sense. But we lost over 50 points during the lesson. Don't you want to win?" Hermione questioned.
"I do what is fair." Rose shrugged.
"Oh okay..." Hermione sighed.

Rose kept her head on Fred's arm, although he didn't mind clearly, continuing his convocation with his frined.

For the next bit of the day, she spent her time with the Weasley twins. They had DADA which she was not aloud inside for. However, she sat outside, listening.
That was interupted by Minerva and Harry rushing down to the Classroom. She glanced at Harry, confused.

"What'd you do bud?" She asked.
"I uh... I'll let the Professor tell you..." Harry glanced down.
"Harry meet Oliver Wood. Oliver I have found you a new Chaser." Minerva explained.

They spoke about it a bit before Oliver went back to class. Minerva smirked realising she could tell Rose what had happened.

"Miss Potter. Neville Longbottom fell off of his broom and had to be taken to the medical wing. He was told by a Professor to stay on the ground or they would be expelled. Mr Potter did not listen and instead of staying on the ground, began messing around in the air with Mr Malfoy." Minerva explained.
She glanced at Harry, clearly mad. "Professor.. If you don't mind, can you leave me alone with my brother?" She smiled.
"Don't kill him." Minerva reminded before quickly leaving.

"Harry.... James... Potter." She spoke, so quiet that Harry knew he was a dead man.
"I swear I only did it to make sure Neville got his rememberal back!" Harry quickly tried to explain so he wouldn't be in trouble.
"I dont care! Draco wouldn't have destroyed it you idiot! You could have been killed! You could have been bloody Expelled!" She yelled. "Are you stupid? I try everything to make sure you're safe. I try everything to ensure you don't get kicked out of a school that we're respected in! Are you wanting to loose all of that?" She yelled at him, unbothered that the Whole of Quirrels class were listening.

"I-I'm sorry, Rose..." Harry looked down.
"Sorry? Is that all you can say? We've lost our parents and all you can do is put yourself in more danger than needed." She told him. "Get to your next lesson. I don't want to hear another word from any of the Professors about you being stupid." She told him, walking away from him.

Rose was later found, passed out in a spare classroom. Surrounding her, rubble of what once use to be a normal classroom.