8💐Flowers💐

Diamond's POV

A days has passed and I still haven't heard from Xavier. My heart can't stop pounding cause this could mean that I've fucked up the whole mission.

"Fuck!" I sighed while stepping out of the shower.

I'm going to give him until tomorrow, if he still doesn't call me then I'll have to tell Jacques so that we can re strategies.

I'm really shitting myself, does this mean that Xavier hasn't been feeling me all along? Was he just pretending? Or maybe he's found out about my true intentions!

No, I doubt he knows about the mission cause if he found out that I'm tryna pull a fast one on him, he would've killed me along time ago.

None of the members of The Crips knows me cause Jacques made sure to never show me off.

If they knew that Jacques had a whole ass girlfriend, they would've came for me in order to get to him. This is the moment that I'm glad Jacques never showed me off like that, maybe this was part of the reason as well.

I wonder how long they've been planning this mission cause nothing has gone wrong so far. Shit! I hope I'm not the one to mess this us.

"Okay! Let's just give him till tomorrow." I said to myself while putting on my yellow sunflower dress.

I walked to the living room and took a seat on the sofa, thinking about everything that could go wrong if I can't get back Xavier. Worst thing is, I haven't told Jacques that I had sex with Xavier yet.

"What should I do?" I asked my worried self.

Certainly feeling the pressure. My heart jumped when I heard a knock on the door, oh God! I'm hoping it isn't Jacques.

He's never been here before but he could if he wanted to. Oh Lord! I'm really shitting myself right now, what the hell will I tell him about Xavier.

He can't know that Xavier left me after we had sex cause he'll definitely kill me. I'm just hoping that the sex and connection we had was good enough to bring him back.

That's all I can hope for!

"Who is it?" I said while making my way to the door.

I took in a deep breath, opening the door to be face to face with Iron heart. My heart melted when I saw him holding a big ass heart shaped box which contained of stemless roses with Ferraro Rocher in the middle of the roses.