33🥸Home sweet home🥸

Diamond's POV

I've been in Canada for a month now and in all honesty, I can't do it anymore. Ever since the call I had with Kimberly, I've been feeling strange.

I suddenly have this urge to go back to America. There's this huge cloud hoovering over me and it's seriously weighing me down. I'm very uneasy, I seriously can't spend another week here cause I'll literally explode.

My gut is telling me to go back to America and this is the first time I'm actually listening to my gut. I need to go back, I don't know where I'll go or what I'll encounter but all I know is that, I need to go back home.

"Baby!" I heard mom calling out to me so I walked out of my room to go meet her.

She just got back from the supermarket. "You back." I said with a sad smile on my face cause my mind is racing.

"What's wrong darling?" Mom asked looking concerned. "You don't look well at all." She said.

I sighed. "Let's take a seat Mom." I said as we walking to the couch.

She soon joined me, giving me her full attention. "Okay, speak to me." She smiled. "I'm listening."

I nodded feeling nervous cause I don't know how she'll take this news. "Mom, I wanna go back." I said with my head down.

There was a short pause before she spoke up. "Go back where?" She asked.

I took in a deep breath looking into her eyes. "I wanna go back to America." I said with so much anxiety.

Mom just stared at me like I had six heads. "Are you insane?" She asked in awe.

I shook my head. "I have to do this Mom, i have to do this for my sanity, I have to do this for myself. I can't keep running away from Jacques."

She sighed shaking her head. "This is a bad idea my daughter, what are you doing?" She closed her eyes. "What are you trynna do to me? Look at us, we're finally at peace so what more do you want?"

I sighed placing my head on the chair. "I can't keep running Mom." I said feeling myself get emotional. "I just have this weird feeling that America is where I need to be right now. I need to leave mommy."

We just sat there in silence. Both of us occupied with our own thoughts and scenarios. I love my mom, I love her dearly but I've gotta listen to my gut for the first time.

I stood up from the couch, walking to my room and making my way to the bed cause I just need to relax. My mental health is important, I've been going through a lot and I'm mentally exhausted.

I internally groaned when mom walked in cause I'm tired and I don't wanna fallout with her. "Baby, can we talk?" She asked softly.

I shook my head with my head on the pillow. "Not now ma." I said. "I'm so tired and I don't wanna fight."

She scoffed. "Who said I'm gonna fight with you?" She asked, sitting next to me so I sat up.

"Okay then." I gave in.

She held both my hands with her eyes on me. "I'm not going to stop you from going back home." She pouted her lips.

"Really!" I yelped.

"Yes baby." She chuckled. "I'm just scared about what might happen to you when that fool finds out that you're back, who will protect you from him?"

I sighed, squeezing my moms hands for strength. "I'll figure everything out Ma, just pray for me and I'll be good." I smiled.

"Why do you wanna go back though?" She asked with worry written all over her face.

I shrugged my shoulders. "I honestly don't know mommy." I shook my head. "I've just got this feeling in my gut that's telling me to go back."