36😖Make up and Break up😖

Diamond's POV

I hiccuped with my hands on my stomach, I feel so empty right now. Mama Jenny and Makayla are downstairs preparing something to eat.

I'm just sitting here, staring at the blank tv screen. I know the baby was still a foetus but at the same time, I was carrying it, the foetus was in my womb so that makes it mine.

Xavier hit me and I understand why but now he killed our baby cause of that. I'm honestly done with America and I feel like I wanna go back to Canada.

If I didn't come back then none of this would've happened. I would've still been with my baby, witnessing my stomach grow daily or probably weekly.

I'm so hurt but I know I'll get over it eventually. While sitting in my silence I saw someone walk in and the person that walked in was Daija.

I am in their house but that doesn't mean she has to come in here. She can just avoid me and everything will be perfectly fine. My eyes landed on her and she was just standing there like a deer in the headlights.

"What?" I asked with so much attitude.

"How are you?" She asked.

I rolled my eyes, already tired of her crap. "What do you want Daija?" I asked, not in the mood for her bullshit.

"I just wanted to know if you're okay." She shrugged her shoulders. "Mom told me what happened, I'm so sorry." She said making me scoff.

"I'm sure you are." I said sarcastically.

Daija sighed walking up to me. "Diamond, I know we haven't been on the best of terms but I just want you to know that I'm here for you."

I sighed. "Thank you, you can leave now." I said with a fake smile on my face.

"Diamond." She said. "I'm sorry for everything I've ever done or said to you, it was really unfair of me to judge you based on someone's opinion."

"You think." I rolled my eyes, really annoyed at her cause she's just fake.

"What did you expect me to do? She was my friend." Daija said.

"Was?" I asked curiously.

Daija nodded looking somber. "We're not friends anymore." She shrugged her shoulders. "I found out that she slept with Rakim behind my back even though I confessed my feelings to her about him but I forgave her."

"Yeah." I sighed sitting up properly. "I knew about that, Xavier told me."

She smiled. "Y'all must've been close cause Xavier talks to no one about secrets, not even mom."

Hearing her say that felt like a punch to the guts. "Mhm." I said with no expression on my face. "Can we please not talk about him." I said feeling my heart start to ache.

She immediately nodded with a little smile on her face. "Anywho, I started dating some guy 2 weeks ago but we broke up cause he cheated on me with Becca."

I shook my head feeling sorry for her cause she was really blinded sided by someone she cared about. "I'm sorry." I said cause it looked like she was about to cry.

"Even though you somewhat betrayed my brother but at the same time, you did the right thing and helped them escape. That shows loyalty, it shows love and care."

I nodded with tears in my eyes. "I'm sorry for what my brother did to you, you didn't deserve that." She said.

I smiled cause I could see how genuine she was being. I could really hear the honesty in her voice and it made me feel really good cause I don't wanna be fighting with her.