15😓Did you miss me😓

Diamond's POV

Once the hot air balloon landed, we jumped out of the basket then started heading for his car. I can't get over how happy I am right now.

"Did you have fun?" He scoffed cause he could see how excited I still was.

The buzz still hasn't gone down, it's like an adrenaline rush or something. "Yes I did." I said as we entered the car.

Xavier gave me a long glance then he drove off. He was playing Love by Kendrick Lamar ft Zacari.

I started moving my body on the chair, I could feel his eyes on me so I removed my top and threw it at him. "What's wrong with you." He chuckled, shaking his head so I did the unthinkable and unclipped my bra.

I didn't want it to fall immediately cause I wanted to keep him in suspense so I turned my back at him and looked at him to see him licking his bottom lip.

Demon Diamond decided to take over so I turned back to him, removing my bra in the process. "How do I look?" I asked teasingly with my bra landing on his lap.

"Stop it ma." He bit his lip.

Streets by Doja Cat came on so I grabbed both my breasts and started kneading them slowly with my eyes not leaving his.

He was trying so hard not to look at me cause his eyes were focused on the road but that didn't stop me.

I don't know what came over me but I just wanted to do something crazy. Xavier was speeding down the highway with his lip between his teeth as his head bobbed to the music, that just turned me on so much.

I took in a deep breath removing the seatbelt, Xavier gave me a confused look but all that changed when he saw me get down on my knees.

"What the f....." I cut him off by unbuttoning his pants. "What the fuck ma?"

I swallowed hard when I pulled out his already hard cock, I'm guessing my little show really turned him on. "I wanna taste you." And with that I put him in my mouth.

I didn't waste anytime as I started deep throating him, I've never really enjoyed giving blow jobs cause Jacques just ruined the experience for me but now, I just wanna pleasure Xavier.

Another part of me wants to give him the best blow job of his life then say "do you prefer me or Becca now?" That would be savage but I won't.

"Fuck baby." He started panting.

The vehicle accelerated when he started thrusting his hips, making his dick hit the back of my throat continuously but I took it like a champ, gagging but not pulling back.

I used to be scared of speeding but right now this speeding is giving me an adrenaline rush. "Oh fuck." He moaned with one hand touching my head.

I moved my head, stroking his wet dick with both hands. He bit his lip, trusting his hips in my hands. By the way he was breathing I could tell he was so close so I put him back in my mouth.

"Uhh." He moaned. "Fucking hell." He pushed himself inside my mouth, staying there for a good 5 seconds.

I gagged when he tried pushing it deeper and I'm guessing that must've felt good cause he moaned. My eyes watered cause deep throating ain't no joke, my throat was on fire as well.