21☹️Club☹️

Diamond's POV

"Baby, wake up ma." I heard Xavier whisper in my ear.

I groaned while stretching out my arms. "Morning baby." I said while slowly opened up my eyes.

"It's freaking 12pm now." He chuckled. "Get your stinking farting ass up."

I scoffed. "I was just so tired last night, the wine session your mom and Uncle made me do really broke me."

"Yeah." He laughed. "My mom and Uncle are wine addicts, why do you think Makayla and Flacko refused, cause they know them."

I sat up looking at him. "Where are you going?" I asked curiously.

"Got some stuff I need to sort out." He said. "But we'll need to pull up at my friends club later tonight so I'll leave you my card to shop online."

I scrunched up my face in confusion. "Why online?" I asked.

"Cause I still need to find you a bodyguard." He said like it was nothing.

"Bodyguard?" I asked in awe.

"Baby, people now know that you're with me." He said. "I saw a picture of the 2 of us together, circulating online, saying "Iron hearts new girlfriend" so since the world knows, you can't walk alone anymore."

"Why though?" I whined.

"Baby, I've got a lot of enemies." He said. "The fact that they know I've got a girl now, they could easily attack you just to get to me."

I sighed, understanding where he's coming from. That's the same reason why Jacques kept me hidden cause he didn't want this situation ever happening.

"I already called Makayla and she said she's on her way." He said.

I nodded. "Okay love." I got out of bed and walked to the washbasin, brushing my teeth.

Xavier came behind me wrapping his arms around my waist. "I love you okay." He pecked my neck.

I nodded while rinsing my mouth. "You'll come get me tonight right?" I asked him as I opened up the mouth wash.

"Yes ma." He kissed my temple then walked out of the bathroom.

Once I finished, I picked up my phone cause I got a text message.

Kimberly: "Hey lover."

Me: "Hey baby, how you doing?"

Kimberly: "I was just wondering what you're up to today cause you've been quiet girl."

I chuckled cause she's right, I've just been busy with my new life and my new people here. "You're right, I'm sorry."

Kimberly: "So what you up to?"

Me: "Nothing much, just getting ready to go to the club tonight."

Kimberly: "Which club?"

Me: "Belle Club, you know it?"

Kimberly: "No, whose is it?"

Me: "It belongs to one of Xavier's friends, today is the launch and we're going there to show him our support I guess."

Kimberly: "Only you and Xavier or all members from The Crips?"

Me: "Every member cause he's Xavier's close friend."

Kimberly: "Oh okay babes, I wanted to go out with you but since you're busy, we can just reschedule."

I nodded with a smile on my face. "It's okay with me friend, I miss you." I sighed when she sent a heart emoji.